When will I fucking complete you?

Benji

Seriously, I just checked all my unfinished games, I've got Dirge of Cerberus, GTA: Vice City and Liberty City Stories, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Two Thrones, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Before Crisis: FFVII, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Final Fantasy Advance, Final Fantasy A2, Final Fantasy XII and Revenant Wings all to complete and/or 100%, how will I ever finish them all? :(

I got 99% on Vice City before, had one jump and/or that gun range thingy in Ammunation (where you have to get more than 40 points) to complete it, bummer.

I got 100% in San Andreas though. :D Even if you don't need to do the Unique Jumps (though I do have all but 1 or 2 not done).

Looking through all my PS2 games, I've done them all to a standard I'm satisfied with.

PC games though, don't get me started. We don't have that many games (most given to us by other people), but the ones I've bought I've barely played. Never completed got passed October let alone a season on Football Manager 2006 (why did I buy it? I know I don't like football maanger games :angry: ), Sim City 3000 and the Sims I play for a day then uninstall beacue I know I won't play it again, and I never got the hand of Gangsters.

Unreal Anthology (four Unreal game boxset; Unreal, Unreal Tournement, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament 2004) is a different story though, I've completed both the original Unreal Tournament and 2004, and did get far on the first Unreal until I lost the save. But Unreal 2 is just plain boring.

I got round to completing Mass Effect and Gears of War last week which means i've only got a few 360 games left to complete:

• The Orange Box: HL1, and the two parts
  • Halo 3: Haven't completed the story yet, I keep doing random levels with mates online but that's it
  • Oblivion (have to get that last Oblivion gate and i'll have all the achievements)
  • Ninja Gaiden: Likely to have broken all my controllers before that happens...
  • GTA: I'm a completist and I'm trying to eventually get all the achievments, it's not looking good though
  • Lego Star Wars: So close to 100%, just a few more levels of blue bricks and a few quick runs through the super story.
  • Hitman: Just need the rest of the SA ratings

Half of those I'll just give up with because that's just plain repetition, and just another excuse for *Achievment Unlocked*

Although that's just gave me a good reason to clear out half of my other 360 games that I have on the shelf for no good reason, other than to maybe lend out to skint mates... pfft I need monies now.

Shit, that ain't nothing... I got games going back to the PS1 that I need to finish and sit prominently on my shelf like I'm actually going to ever get to them. I do occasionally surprise myself and pull out an old gem and finally finish it, but I haven't done that in awhile.

Shit, that ain't nothing... I got games going back to the PS1 that I need to finish and sit prominently on my shelf like I'm actually going to ever get to them. I do occasionally surprise myself and pull out an old gem and finally finish it, but I haven't done that in awhile.

Dude, I daren't even find my old PS1 games for that very purpose :shifty:

Fuck.

The Incredible Hulk.

Half Life 2: Episode 2

Overlord

Saints Row

Condemned 2

Iron Man

Oblivion

Stranglehold

Crisis Core

God of War: Chains of Olympus

X-Men Legends 2

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

Pokemon Pearl

Hotel Dusk

FFIII

New Super Mario Bros

Echochrome

KOTOR2

Halo 2

Stubbs The Zombie

Dude, I daren't even find my old PS1 games for that very purpose :shifty:

I still need to beat VIII and IX and do VII without cheating.

-Due to falling asleep during one of the cutscenes, I've yet to even properly start Assassins Creed. I knew I wouldn't appreciate the game as much as others.

-Heavenly Sword is another that I've only played through a few levels. It's not that I stopped playing because it was too hard, but more to do with the fact that I had/have other games that keep my interest for longer.

-I completed the Three Leaf Clover mission on GTA over a month ago, yet still haven't bothered to continue. When the option to play online is there, I seem to take that instead.

The rest of my games though are complete. Kane & Lynch, Resistance and Uncharted were all great games in their own right. Probably all a little shorter than I would've liked, but great nonetheless. I must've shit my pants during Resistance about 5 times with the surprising appearance of the Chimera jumping out at you.

Oblivion (lol, that's never getting finished)

Half Life 2: Episodes 1 & 2

Devil May Cry 4

Bioshock

The Darkness (This and Bio I haven't even started yet)

DS

Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time

Contact

Phoneix Wright: Ace Attorney (Barely started it)

Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass (Fuck you Temple of the Sea or whatever you're called, fuuuuuck you)

Advance Wars: Dual Strike

I probably have a whole bunch for the PS2. Psychonauts springs to mind. I have Super Paper Mario to do also.

Only games I've recently completed have been MGS4 and Uncharted. I still have yet to finish

Xbox 360

Assasins creed...I got SO bored of riding a horse for 20 minutes to get to Jerusalem

Oblivion

Orange Box

GTA4...I'm on the last mission

PS3

Resistance

Lego Indiana Jones

I rarely complete games either though I hit a good run recently.

However I haven't completed GTAIV yet though (I go back to it when I'm bored but soon another games demands my attention) and I haven't completed oblivion yet (heh) but that's not my fault as I've put well over 100 hours into it.

DS:

Trauma Center (fuckin GUILT)

Mario & Luigi - Partners in Time (soon, my precious)

The World Ends With You (New Game+, why must you have so many difficult tasks?)

Drawn to Life (damn repetitive platforming)

Puzzle Quest (fucking final boss)

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin (also fucking final boss)

Elite Beat Agents (Eh.)

Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass (Going through the same fucking temple eight times? Helloooo unnecessary game lengthening. Also, fuck games where the control pad does nothing)

Pokemon Diamond (Like, halfway through, I think?)

Hotel Dusk - Room 215 (JUST started today, cut me some slack)

N64:

Paper Mario (damn emulation)

Gamecube:

Zelda - Wind Waker (finding the Triforce pieces)

PS1

Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy V

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VIII

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus

PS2

Grand Theft Auto III

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Red Faction

Red Faction II

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy XII

Metal Gear Solid 2

Metal Gear Solid 3

X-Men Legends II

Jak & Daxter

The Warriors

Viewtiful Joe

Canis Canem Edit

Deus Ex

Wii

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Resident Evil 4

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

Super Mario Galaxy

...What's worse is that with the exception of FFVII and IX, that's every game I own.

I need to get past "No Fighting in the War Room" in on Veteran and beating Mile High Club on Veteran to beat COD4, It's the only 360 game i've come close to beating.

Wii

Resident Evil 4

Halo 3 (On any difficulty but Easy -.-)

Assassins Creed

Devil May Cry 4

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

The Outfit

Call of Duty 4

Gears of War

Oblivion

Condemned

Smackdown vs RAW 2008 (Got to stop playing online and try and get that damn GM Of The Year award..)