Twelve Angry Men Mafia - Sign-Ups and OOC Thread

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be funny if GoGo, Sousa and I didn't make it in and the Judge and TEOL does. <_<

Us 3 > TEOL in mafia. Fact.

It'd be funnier if the three of us were the last three in and were all in the same Mafia group and fucking decimated everyone and everything in our path. (Y)

Be funny if GoGo, Sousa and I didn't make it in and the Judge and TEOL does. <_<

It'd be funnier if the three of us were the last three in and were all in the same Mafia group and fucking decimated everyone and everything in our path. (Y)

That kind of sounds familiar, Huss? Is Huss here? Maybe you can tell us if this is true or not. <_<

All: Do keep in mind that being a solid mafia player is not the one and only factor I consider when choosing players, and there is also no particular reason for the order in which people are being announced. Just saying.

Translation: You are not in the game, MEG and Sousa.

That kind of sounds familiar, Huss? Is Huss here? Maybe you can tell us if this is true or not. <_<

Yeah. It sounds a bit familiar.

All: Do keep in mind that being a solid mafia player is not the one and only factor I consider when choosing players, and there is also no particular reason for the order in which people are being announced. Just saying.

Also, keep in mind that being named Josh-oo-wuh is not the one and only factor I consider when choosing players for The Tick vs. The Mafia.

Just saying. <_<