Football Manager 2009

King Ellis

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I decided to download CM01/02 since it's free and it's hilarious fun. Playing as West Ham I'm having a tough time deciding who plays as first choice left back - Nigel Winterburn or Scott Minto. And I have Steve Potts! It's great.

I tried to download it and it said I had to burn it to a disc for some reason. Bad times.

I decided to download CM01/02 since it's free and it's hilarious fun. Playing as West Ham I'm having a tough time deciding who plays as first choice left back - Nigel Winterburn or Scott Minto. And I have Steve Potts! It's great.

I tried to download it and it said I had to burn it to a disc for some reason. Bad times.

Download PowerISO, it does the same thing as burning to a disc would.

Download PowerISO, it does the same thing as burning to a disc would.

Do I sitll need a blank disc and all that jazz? Not really the most technically minded. :blush:

No what power Iso Does (basicaly put) is tricks your PC into believing there is another Virtual Disk drive (i believe actually up to 5 of them) Then you mount The iso files onto that virtual drive through power iso, so it believes theres a virtual disk in a virtual drive, And it should then run like a normal disk.

Sometimes you get an error when you just double click on the disk drive after mounting something saying there is nothing in the drive. If this happens just right click and click on explore. That generaly works for me.

So, I am in 2022 (I know.) as Leeds, and I finished fourth at the end of the season. However, the real achievement was two games before the end, when I was the team to send Man Utd down. Over the years a combination of no title wins and debts have destroyed them essentially.

The start of the next season has gone well, 3 in 3. One of which is a 3-1 victory away at the Bernebau in the Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round.

I think I've mainly stuck with it for a few reasons. I'm used to the world, so it's almost disappointing to go back to new games. Also, things generally seem to have gone well for me, a couple of cup wins and things, so it's a lot harder to get annoyed when you win stuff.

Plus I generally have it on in the background along with the net or whatever, so it's just a case of tapping space and messing with tactics when I hit a bad run of form. Means I don't find it as bad.

huheat.png

So uhh... what?

And also 6 games in and not a goal conceded :D Granted I've hardly scored a tonne, but 4 wins and 2 draws will do me. Although I did draw 1-1 to Bury (beat them on pens) in the League Cup and lose 2-1 to Rotherham in the JPT but I put out weak teams in those games.

So, I am in 2022 (I know.) as Leeds, and I finished fourth at the end of the season. However, the real achievement was two games before the end, when I was the team to send Man Utd down. Over the years a combination of no title wins and debts have destroyed them essentially.

The start of the next season has gone well, 3 in 3. One of which is a 3-1 victory away at the Bernebau in the Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round.

That's awesome. Furthest I've managed was like 8 seasons back on CM 01/02. I'd like to do a really long game sometime.

I had a funny one I hadn't seen for ages, I was scouting a 16 year old new-gen from another team and it said something like "He has literally doubled in size with hamburgers following his recent trip to Argentina" or something like that, it was a bit odd. I might try and find it sometime later.

My first closed season as NY RedBulls boss. There are talks of a take-over and I've been doing deals all over the place. Firstly getting rid of a few of our 12 keepers, bringing in defenders and trying to take the team that scored a lot of goals and conceded more in the 2010 season and make them a team that scores goals and doesn't concede them. Squeaked into the playoffs to lose to my ex-club Toronto.

• Admin

Just finished my first season with Accrington, a very respectable 15th.

Meanwhile, in the Premiership, Arsenal have been crowned champions, and relegated were West Brom, Middlesbrough and..............ASTON VILLA :o