Fringe Season One

MalaCloudy Black

I've watched this show all season...this and Dollhouse, although I think Fringe has a better chance of sticking around.

Amazing ending to the show...I called whose name would be on the gravestone, just based on different things that irked me during the season. And the ending and the idea of "two of everything" kinda gave it away where the show was heading towards.

Great first season. Can't wait for its return in the fall!

I called Peter being a clone way back when as well, but then in the last few weeks with the Alternate Reality stuff popping in I changed gears. I think I was right.

Absolutely fantastic first season, despite a few hiccups here and there. I look forward to the return this fall.

Also, maybe I am dumb or missing the obvious, but was that supposed to be The Twin Towers at the end?

Also I am changing the thread title to include Spoilers, so from here on out any and all discussion does not nees to be spoiler tagged. You have been warned.

I don't know if anyone else heard this, but I read that the Observer (creepy bald guy in the suit and hat) shows up in every episode.

I've watched this show all season...this and Dollhouse, although I think Fringe has a better chance of sticking around.

Fringe already got renewed for another season, or so I've heard. I gave up one Dollhouse, but I heard good things about the second half of the season so I'll have to go back and watch it.

Also, maybe I am dumb or missing the obvious, but was that supposed to be The Twin Towers at the end?

Yep. The Newspaper had some different headlines from reality too. The one I remember is Len Bias winning the NBA MVP (He died of a cocaine overdose right after getting drafted in real life if you didn't know) and the Stock Market being suspended.

And just for the hell of it, here's the observer showing up in random places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG6JIBSYwJw - NFL Game

- American Idol

- NASCAR

Kinda funny, cool way to promote the show.

Edited by Hellfire

I think there was also something about the Obamas as the headline of the paper on Bell's desk as well. I didn't catch what it was though, I'll have to go back and watch.

So glad this is returning for a second season, it's become one of my favorite shows next to Lost and Chuck.

So how about that Len Bias winning the Playoff MVP at the ripe old age of 46. Now that's impressive.

So i stopped watching this after a couple of episodes (Sunday nights means everyone has to watch TV and no-one but me kept up with it), however, with Lost S5 having come to a conclusion, I'll be needing a JJ Abrams kick soon, I've got some Alias to finish watching but otherwise, is this worth buying?

Something cool that I jsut read about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG6JIBSYwJw...feature=related

The Observer on American Idol, A NASCAR race, and the sidelines of the Eagles/Giants playoff game. Apparently, he was also at an Indians/Yankees game but that video was removed by MLB

• 3 months later...

Season 2 premier was tonight..any thoughts on it? It was good to see Kirk Acevedo will atleast be in a few episodes this season before his firing. I like the character of Charlie. I also like the new FBI girl. Interesting to see where they go this season.

The cipher word tonight was "To war"