Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

I need someone who isn't interested in playing Mass Effect to look over my roles some time this weekend so I can finally put the finishing touches on everything. I think there's a chance I might need to add or subtract a role and with a bunch of people looking to slide down the list, I'd be happy to move up assuming everything is balanced.

I'm neither here nor there with Mass Effect, so I could do it if you like. :)

No and No.

No, its not quite ready. Got a fair few roles decided, just have to balance it and write the PM's.

And No, my new job won't affect it, because I'm doing night shifts now :)

With High School Mafia's sign-up thread up, I wanna register Shawn Michaels Mafia, 20 players. I'm saying twenty because I feel that an even number of players are easier to set, but that isn't set in stone yet.

Also also, I really wanna' run One Tree Hill Mafia, but I have a feeling the only person who might wanna' play that is Split :(

Edited by Ben D.D. Cuntface

Well, now that Homestar Runner is going, and the list is quite long, I'm going to sign up the mafia that was originally going to be the follow-up to the Cult-fiesta debacle that was Mel Brooks Mafia.

I'm gonna' try to get Freakazoid! Mafia: Season 1 ready by the time it reaches the top five. The lack of being ready is because I need to re-watch the first season to figure out who all is in it, but I'll probably have 20 roles... maybe 17, depending on how HRMafia winds up going.

I'd play One Tree Hill Mafia. Sure, I'd have to ask my best friend to help me on the background of the show (and she probably would, provided I gave her a different reason than a mafia game for my interest), but I'd play.