Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

All right, I know I'm going to let down all of you guys who really wanted to play a Mafia game pitting Neil deGrasse Tyson and Wayne Szalinski against zombies, since I can't hammer out A Mafia FOR SCIENCE! quickly enough. Therefore, Plan B is Maester Malfore M'Sousa's Magnificent Monster Manual Mafia. 25 players. Not ready yet.

Per Pizzamonkey:

Change SDM's Next Game to Battlestar Galactica: Blood On The Scales, a 35 player game.

Switch spots between my game and burninator (Pizza suggested this, Burninator agreed).

I don't know Original Series well enough to run sequential Treks, but I could run one based on anything else.

But BSG is my baby right now. :wub:

Haha it WOULD be a bit of a dick smack to pizza to get to choose and not be able to pick it.

Ego, I guess Ill see how your game goes, I have my own thoughts and if they are different enough from yours, I could run it.

Or, on the other hand, you and I could team up on this one, if you like.