Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Because it's Star Trek, people are going to expect some freaky way out abilities and plot twists arent they?

Bugger....... :(

To be honest, it's original series that you're doing isn't it? It's not like it's NextGen/DS9/Voyager where you'd need to figure out a non-broken way of putting Q into the game :P

Q screams out to be the game runner, frankly.

A Borg cult is also obligatory.

Q could always have the 'director' role that has crept into a couple of games.

Oh there's going to be a director type role. Just not Q. What with it being an Original Series mafia and all.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

How does one rolepost as the Baseball Furies?

Warriors is still on my to do list, I just noticed how close it was to Christmas and felt festive.

Every time I come into the thread somebody else has to post 'Oh shit! The Baseball Furies!' or else I get modkilled.

Time to register my 3rd mafia game:

Untraditional Traditional Mafia.

16 players not ready.

Anyone want to help me with a small issue I'm having with my game? Obviously since I'll be giving you info about a role in the game you won't be able to play if you help me.

None of the games above mine are marked ready (though neither is mine, although it's been ready... and a different theme, for a while).

Am I next or...?

I think SDM's will be next if we actually manage to get the pre-game finished.

SDM just went. :/

When you have a game running, you are allowed to register a second game. Temporal has actually been finished for, well, ages, it was just the final write up took some time to come.

His 'pre-game' is determining what he is doing.

Plus, I'm pretty sure RW retained the right to bump games up and down anyway.