Mafia Game Waiting List

R.W.

Red Dwarf is already taking sign ups, so we're a game ahead of you. And if Zan isn't ready, my spot would be next, but I switched spots with Burninator, who earlier said he was ready, which means the order is:

Zan.

Burninator.

C-Mil.

Or basically, what I said before.

RW has been busy and hasn't been keeping the list up to the minute updated, but you can still follow along in the thread instead of just trying to be a smartass. :P

RW's busy with work. Let the man be!

He hasn't even unpinned Temporal Mafia yet. This time last year, he'd have sent it to the archives already. Man's getting soft.

Well, I being the idiot that I am forgot to read all the pinned topics and already made a signup thread for mine. Um, I've made a mafia and it is ready, unless I have to have the first post written already, then I am not. It's a 16 player game called Super TV Mafia.

So if we want to start a game, I assume we ask here? Also, I'm barely going to start the writing the roles up (The PMs) as I just finished writing my notes on who has what ability and what alignment they are, and I was wondering if I ask to be apart of the list now, or once I am fully done with everything?

So if we want to start a game, I assume we ask here? Also, I'm barely going to start the writing the roles up (The PMs) as I just finished writing my notes on who has what ability and what alignment they are, and I was wondering if I ask to be apart of the list now, or once I am fully done with everything?

If you know the size and theme (if there is one) to the game, you can put it up. Once you've totally finished it, you then say its 'ready to go' - at which point RW marks it as such on the list. Most people now seem to register and idea, and get it ready a little later due to the number of games on the list.

As an aside, Doctor Who: A Mafia in Time is very close to being ready, just gotta finalise a handful of the roles.

I've also been pondering the game after. There's a possibility of a Wheel of Time themed one, but I'm thinking of saving it until I've read more of the books. I may opt for a general Literature themed Mafia - could be fun!