Blackbird - Alter Bridge

Zeel1

This song absolutely gives me chills each time I listen. It's just..so awesome.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done you've opened the post-grunge/contemporary metal hate can. Now watch them all swarm to this thread.

That's alright, there are always going to be wrong people in the world, I've come to accept that. Really, it just makes the correct opinion all the more special.

Well done you've opened the post-grunge/contemporary metal hate can. Now watch them all swarm to this thread.

That's alright, there are always going to be wrong people in the world, I've come to accept that. Really, it just makes the correct opinion all the more special.

Yes, because people are right and wrong based on their opinions about music. Thank you so much for providing this life-altering world view.

...and beaten to it by Dragsy. And I want YI to 'start' actually. I haven't read his views on AB before.

I don't. He might get banned for it. :/

Yes, because people are right and wrong based on their opinions about music. Thank you so much for providing this life-altering world view.

Your welcome. ^_^

Hey guys!!!

Have you heard of a band called Evanescence they are soooo cooool & hotttttt!!!!!

This 'song' is my favourite!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I prefer Going Under, myself.

Fuck this shit. Listen to Crowbar.

I'll check them out, thanks.

Edit: "The Lasting Dose" is pretty good.

Edited by Zeel1

Shit. Just listened to it, and it's only the second or third Alter Bridge song I've heard, and it sounds like a bad Zakk Wylde ballad, and up until the first horrible cadence I thought "heck, at least they've avoided the Eddie Vedder vocals employed by every terrible American 'alt. rock' band...oh, there it is".

Fucking dreadful. And while I'm here, post-grunge is such a horrible term; grunge was so horribly ill-defined in the first place, and it just seems that post-grunge applies solely to all the bands that took the worst bits of that and ignored what made the '90s interesting. MUMBLING DEEP VOCALS, BIG LOUD GUITARS QUIET BIT LOUD BIT QUIET BIT LOUD BIT QUIET BIT LOUD BIT EEEEEEEEEEEVVENFLOOOWWWWWWW QUIET BIT.

Also for the record, I don't hate "contemporary metal". On the contrary, most of the metal I love is very much contemporary. I just hate this substanceless unimaginative emotionally bankrupt wank.

Edited by Skumaga

Fuck off. Seriously, just fuck right off.

Your welcome. ^_^

YOU'RE