Gears of War 2

King Ellis

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragsy should have sold the goldness on eBay. Someone has one up for £15 buy it now. :lol:

Oh wait, even better, £20 + £1 shipping! They probably email the code anyway, what the fuck is the quid for?!

Also, multi sounds good. I imagine people will be 'MNF :angry: ' or 'RAW :angry: ' though.

Edited by Fat Sow-sa

Just finished the solo campaign. One word summary : Epic.

It didn't seem as involving at times since the entire story was just one big long gunfight, but the first game made each of the enemies feel more important, you wouldn't go about fighting a boomer the same way as a locust but in this one there's just so fucking much going on there's very little that makes them, or any others, stand out. I mean, someone like LL coming in fresh without having played the first game must think Corpsers or Brumaks are piss easy, whereas the first game spent more time building the enemies up, but eh. Minor niggle.

I'm now looking for someone to co-op on insane with me :shifty:

I've received a couple invites to play Gears from here, so just to let you all know I don't have Gold right now and wont until Xmas so, I'm not being an ignorant cunt, just cant get online :(.

From the little I played of Campaign the game does seem to be trying to expand the world with new enemies/weapons/loads more characters. I'm not sure if its a good thing yet since every character is pretty much a generic Badass-Marine with a different accent. I've only just finished the first act though so, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.