...anyone else miss Andrew WK?

YI

Who? >_>

I miss him just as much as the next flash in the pan. Which is to say not very.

Liar, you miss LB a lot.

I just thought of him a few days ago after looking at my CDs and wanting something to listen to that I haven't in a while, realizing that I actually still have "I Get Wet". His songs and lyrics get old pretty quick (eleventy songs about nothing but partyin' will do that) but he's got this undeniable energy. I even read an interview with him from The Onion a while back and he answered every simple question with a ten paragraph dissertation. Seriously, the interview was about 7-8 pages (in the book "The Tenacity of The Cockroach", pick it up) and he was only asked maybe 5 questions.

I just looked him up on Wikipedia, mostly to see if my friend's claim of getting kicked in the head by his daughter in a mosh pit are correct (as far as I know, he has no kids), when I stumbled on this gem:

Andrew was also featured on a popular MTV show called Crashing With Andrew W.K., which documented Andrew's visit to a girl's dorm at North Carolina Central University.

I actually remember seeing this, well, most of it. Anyways, if you can find it on YouTube or something, check it out. Just the notion of a guy like Andrew WK bunking in an all-black girl's dorm makes me giggle. How this didn't turn into a full series of him doing this at colleges around the country is beyond me.

Also, according to Wiki, he's doing motivational speaking, which doesn't really surprise me. I guess they just break down into him jamming on the piano and getting everyone to dance.

Edited by TheRyno