The Inevitable January Transfer Market Topic

Crybaby Bunting

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard this morning that Utd are after Valencia, whether they just got the wrong Wigan midfielder, I don't know.

Also did anyone see Kaka yesterday? Hugging all the players, the only player to not swap shirts and keep the match ball - I think he's off.

Heard this morning that Utd are after Valencia, whether they just got the wrong Wigan midfielder, I don't know.

Also did anyone see Kaka yesterday? Hugging all the players, the only player to not swap shirts and keep the match ball - I think he's off.

On the contrary, I'm sure if he swapped shirts with anyone then the rumours would be flying that he's confirmed he's leaving.

On the contrary, I'm sure if he swapped shirts with anyone then the rumours would be flying that he's confirmed he's leaving.

I suppose, it just seemed odd that the entire AC team swapped shirts except him.

Apparently it was emotional because all the fans were pleading for him not to leave. It seemed a bit weird to me but I thought it was a more of a 'This COULD be my last game'. It was quite an emotional ending to the game actually and great to see how much love the fans have for the guy.

It kinda makes sense that Real would be interested. They wanted Ronaldo and were prepared to pay a lot for him so if another top player is availible then they could get him. Especially since getting Ronaldo is proving troublesome and with their president quitting, he was apparently the one so obsessed with getting him. Not sure if Real will pay the £100m+ that AC are now expecting though.

In crazy transfer speculation, Abramovic is looking to sell Chelsea.

Although this has been denied on the official website.

I'm surprised it's taken this long to be picked up by the bigger media sources. Stuff about Abramovich losing interest and wanting out of Chelsea was popping up on RAWK (Liverpool forum) about a month ago.

In crazy transfer speculation, Abramovic is looking to sell Chelsea.

Although this has been denied on the official website.

I'm surprised it's taken this long to be picked up by the bigger media sources. Stuff about Abramovich losing interest and wanting out of Chelsea was popping up on RAWK (Liverpool forum) about a month ago.

Apparently he is starting legal proceedings against which ever paper printed it today.

He must be running out of cash.... :shifty: