The Inevitable January Transfer Market Topic

Crybaby Bunting

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with N'Zogbia. I'd be pissed too if that daft twat called me Insomnia. How can you mispronounce one of your own player's name that badly and then accuse them of trying to engineer a move away. =/

Also, I really hope Beckham wangles a permanent move to AC Milan, or anywhere that matter. He really screwed up going to the US (in all fairness, he thought his international days were over) but he needs to be in a top team and it would be a chance for him to salvage something from the remainder of his career.

'Chelsea are joining Real Madrid in the race to sign Carlos Tevez' apparently. This is after Chelsea were only yesterday 'joining Barcelona in the race to sign Franck Ribery'. :rolleyes:

I hate the end of the January transfer window. The beginning is fine because the papers are mainly talking about the deals that have technically been finalised since November and as such are vaguely sensible. And at least in the summer transfer window I can accept that there isn't much actual football going on for them to fill their column inches. They have no such excuse here, so why oh why much they continue to inflict so much garbage upon me? <_<

Sign Kevin Davies again. No wait, Nathan Blake!

:@

It seems as if we are getting Diouf and maybe after Crouch if RSC goes. That's bound to cheer up the other four Rovers fans on here. >_>

I think Diouf would be a good footballing signing.

Sign Kevin Davies again. No wait, Nathan Blake!

:@

It seems as if we are getting Diouf and maybe after Crouch if RSC goes. That's bound to cheer up the other four Rovers fans on here. >_>

I think Diouf would be a good footballing signing.

Good signing IMO. As for Crouch, well personally I'd rather do the deal with Spurs and get Bent + Cash, but hey, Crouch is not too bad I guess, scores some good goals.

I thought Diouf was a good signing when we got him, in a football aspect. Then he just started being moody, done a typical strikers tackle in the box against Pompey that cost us a point in stoppage time and was subsequently pretty much unable to get into the team.

In principal he's a good player as a footballer, but his personality will probably still get in the way regardless.

Dean Shiels from Hibernian is in Doncaster tonight to agree terms, a huge signing if we pull it off. I dunno if any of our scottish fans ever venture into this thread, but if so, what's your opinion of him? He's supposed to be a really good player from what I've heard.

I know I put this in the Coca Cola Leagues thread but I forgot we had that thread and thought there's more chance of getting a response in here.

Nolan is a good, if surprising, signing for Newcastle. I can't see them getting relegated anyway, but this is definitely a step in the right direction.

Dean Shiels from Hibernian is in Doncaster tonight to agree terms, a huge signing if we pull it off. I dunno if any of our scottish fans ever venture into this thread, but if so, what's your opinion of him? He's supposed to be a really good player from what I've heard.

He only has one eye and is a bit of a mouthy cunt. He's generally got more attention for these than his actual playing. Still he's a decent player. I can't imagine Hibs will miss him all that much though.