The Left 4 Dead Thread

zero

I think the difference is that Left 4 Dead has far higher a profile than TF2.

Exactly, I think there are probably less than 1000 hardcore TF2 players on the 360, whereas the 360 version of L4D has probably outsold the PC version by a substantial margin.

Edited by Zero

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the difference is that Left 4 Dead has far higher a profile than TF2.

Exactly, I think there are probably less than 1000 hardcore TF2 players on the 360, whereas the 360 version of L4D has probably outsold the PC version by a substantial margin.

Maybe if those 1000 hardcore TF2 360 players could've gotten into games with one another in a timely manner before last month, they wouldn't be in this mess <_<

Let Bigal get punched off the roof? I'm not sure. I have my own reasons that are plentiful.

I am also annoyed that I died during the Death Toll escape AGAIN. I still got the achievement for beating the campaign though, that made me miss out on the 4 survivors achieve. Oh well, i'll get it one day.

What did he do?

I fell off the hospital roof, Bigal helped me up but while he did that the tank got to him and swiped him off the roof. Then the tank obliterated me, leaving Kulex and Ellis to escape.

I like how I still have the reputation of a team killer but I haven't had the most friendly fire incidents in forever.

Source unknown buuuuut:

Great news for everyone still addicted to Left 4 Dead. Valve has confirmed that the DLC will be released free of charge for both PC and 360, which is kind of incredible since we know that Microsoft allowing a company to release free DLC is extremely rare. It's nice to see that Valve is finally being given some freedom to stick to their standard operating procedure, and that Microsoft is finally relaxing some of its more ridiculous policies.

Still no word on a specific release date other than "Spring", but knowing that it's going to be free should make the wait a little less painful. Talk about how excited you are in the comments!

Yay?

And as if by magic... http://csnation.totalgamingnetwork.com/viewnews.php/10615/ SHAZAM!

Edited by Rear Admiral Ellis