25 members have voted

1. 1.

• José Luis Chilavert
    • Jorge Campos
    • René Higuita
    • Some other tosser like Brad Friedel

Rogerio Ceni of Sao Paulo.

The guys fucking awesome.

EDIT: Apparently he's got 83 goals. The most recorded by FIFA. I only know of him because of an old Football Manager game and I looked into him and turned out he was a quality set piece taker.

Edited by IAceI

Chilavert cos when he retired from football he ran for President.

I thought you'd go for Paul Robinson....

If Nayim had ever been a goalkeeper I would have gone for him.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=iv35OY396Fo

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv0jCoGpBEA

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Chilavert cos when he retired from football he ran for President.

I thought you'd go for Paul Robinson....

If Nayim had ever been a goalkeeper I would have gone for him.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=iv35OY396Fo

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv0jCoGpBEA

And yet as the first video shows, he was nowhere near the sodding halfway line.

*sigh* If only Pires had been a goalkeeper. He loved sticking goals past you boys....

Rogerio Ceni of Sao Paulo.

The guys fucking awesome.

EDIT: Apparently he's got 83 goals. The most recorded by FIFA. I only know of him because of an old Football Manager game and I looked into him and turned out he was a quality set piece taker.

If Mike Shinoda got royalties everytime someone on YouTube synched some stuff up to that song he'd be a fucking billionaire by now.

I could maybe have looked around for a better one but if I know EWB like I think I do.

90% of people don't click links anyways.

95% of people don't take notice of other peoples posts and just post there own opinions.

So I didn't feel I needed to really bother with the effort much. And for the record those stats may not be entirely accurate but I feel they're a good rough estimate.

Haha how did I forget all about that?

A winner to keep the team in the football league. The city was going nuts for ages after that. Survived relegation by the skin of their teeth for about 6 years. Teams like York, Exeter, Scarborough, Chester all gone down because of Carlisle's antics - many of them looking done and dusted now.

Carlisle did finally go down, and came right back up and got to League One where they are now. The funny thing is.. Glass wasn't registered properly or whatever so it's a bit controversial. Still. Even funnier is that match was against Plymouth - look at them now, Championship team.

I was almost there when Brad Friedel scored. Funny story - I was at the game but, because my dad wanted to watch the England rugby that was on the same day, we left early when the score was 2-1. We get to the concourse and hear this fucking roar, and it's too quiet to be our guys so we figure "fuck, Blackburn scored". Then, as we get to the street, there's another roar that turned out to be Claus Jensen hitting the winner. When I saw Match of the Day I was so pissed.

Grr I came in here to suggest Jimmy Glass thinking everyone else would have forgotten it by now only to be one of the first youtube links I clicked.

There really hasn't been a more crucial goal scored by a goalkeeper I don't think, some would argue that if a goalkeeper scored in an International it'd be better... but this was scored in pretty much the last minute of the season and stopped them going down.

Then again if Glass hasn't done so badly at the other end the situation would never have happened >_<