Justice League: The Traditional Replacement

This is a picture of a city, plain and unremarkable, on the surface it appears to be the same as millions of other small towns, the only noticable difference? This city has been racked by the death of a once immortal man. A God. A man whose name it's not fit to speak, a man of legend.

Tradition is dead. he was.. Bruce Timm, Joy to Millions Aligned Lord of The Fanboys.

I show to you a picture, a still photograph of an ordinary room, in an ordinary town where an ordinary seeming man took his own life, not with a bullet or knife or lynch rope wrung tightly around his throat... No, he committed suicide with nothing more than passion, pouring his soul and every ounce of his being out onto a simple worn yellow pad of paper.

It was no secret that a certain animation studio had recently acquired the man for a very special project, as they had done so many times before, they did so not out of loyalty to someone who slaved for them for so long, not out of respect for his work and brilliant mind, not even out of love for his fans who cried out in anger and protest when his voice had been silenced.

No, they hired him because they needed a hit, a vehicle to deliver unto them the only thing they truly cared about, the only thing they worshipped, something just as green as that fucking frog.

I show you a picture of network executives, as fat and greedy as one would expect. Executives that are mildly displeased that a man worked himself death before he finished a pilot episode.

I show you a picture.. A painting of fans outraged that the great man's work is being scrapped, and that the project is being handed to another man, the painting is hot red with anger, the crimson grease actually seems to boil with the would be wrath of nerds and geeks alike, but sudddenly the painting grows cold... The painting is darkened, the hordes of fans are depicted in grey, their faces contorted into masks of terror... They learn the name of the man that has taken their hero's place.

They know the meaning of fear.

Yes, I show you all these pictures, the paintings, these scribblings, nothing more than a child's drawing... An animation cell.. A cartoon..

I show to you..

Glen Murakami Presents Justice League: The Replacements

What a certain network promises will be a traditional yet modern experience.. What's traditional about it you ask? I have no answer. All out of pictures.

In list:

1. FD

2. Footjob Fever

3. Young B

4. Pesci

5. TRW

6. TGC

7. Rabid Wolverine

8.-A-

9. Essa

10. Sizousa

11. Gongsun ZAN!!!

12. Blaze Ziggler

13. SS!

14. ToffeeFan2k8

15. MPH

Edited by Pleatherface

Since I actually let Ace pre-reg the night I signed the game up, he'll take the spot since you're being so generous.

Both you and ruki will be heading over to the reserves and have first dibs on the sequel.

I have all the pms ready to send, and will do so during my lunch break if I have the opportunity, if not everything will be up when I get off work.