Films You Are Surprised You've Never Seen

Numbahs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

Add The Others to my list...no desire to see it.  Everyone says it's great.  Blah to that.

People just say that because they loooooooooove Nicole Kidman. I found it decent but not OMG GREAT.

Edited by Ringmaster

Guest UmpireAJS

A whole lot of classics

Citizen Kane [i managed to see the HBO Original RKO (Orton's favourite movie I guess) numbers though.]

Mutiny on the Bounty

Rebel Without a Cause

MAD MAX 1 and 2!!

Flashdance

Scarface

Grease

Damn I was hoping somebody said Titanic.  If somebody hasn't seen that movie, that's proof enough that there's a God.

I saw about half an hour of this on HBO, only because I was in a hotel and my mother wanted to watch it. I never wanted to see it anyway.

For my list, the ones I really want to see and surprised I never have - all three Godfathers, Reservoir Dogs, King of New York. I just saw Scarface last month, Fight Club in June, and Boondock Saints last November.

A Clockwork Orange

Unforgiven

Once Upon a Time in America

Taxi Driver(saw the first 30 minutes or so on Encore a while back, then fell asleep)

Godfather Part III(though from what I heard of it, its not great)

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind(wasn't at my theater for a while because it wasn't doing well I guess, but I'll definitley rent it the day it comes out)

There are a lot of popular movies I haven't seen (the Godfather series, the Terminator series), but I generally catch most of the ones I want to catch.

And, I just got to see Friday the 13th for the first time ever, a few day's ago. Worst. Special Effects. Ever.

Are you kidding? The effects were awesome, especially for 1980. When the chick caught the axe to the head, it wasn't overdone or anything, just straight-up brain cleaving. I can't imagine any amount of CGI doing it any better.

Edited by Boulder