Chrono Trigger

Sousa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that. Chrono Trigger is the best fucking game EVER. It was also released on the Playstation, you shits. There is NO excuse not to play this game.

And I still haven't officially beat it. I had it for the Playstation, got to the last fight with Lavos and decided to level up some, and when I tried to load up my game again the save data was corrupted. I had no desire to play the game for another 70 hours at the time and otherwise I've just never found myself wanting to commit another 70 hours to it again. ONE DAY, though, I will oficially beat it.

Fuck that. Chrono Trigger is the best fucking game EVER. It was also released on the Playstation, you shits. There is NO excuse not to play this game.

And I still haven't officially beat it. I had it for the Playstation, got to the last fight with Lavos and decided to level up some, and when I tried to load up my game again the save data was corrupted. I had no desire to play the game for another 70 hours at the time and otherwise I've just never found myself wanting to commit another 70 hours to it again. ONE DAY, though, I will oficially beat it.

Also, if you loved it so much you would've put in the man hours again. :P

The DS game is essentially the PS1 version with fewer load times, I think a new dungeon or something, no load times, and stupid tacked-on touch screen controls. It includes the animated cutscenes as well, which made it awesome when I found Robo and Lucca went "yay, wrench!" The DS one is well worth it, and anyway, everyone should own a DS because it's an awesome system.

There is, it wasn't released in the PAL region, however, that is why you emulate it because it's that awesome and then still buy the DS version because, well, let's face it, you're not an asshole, this game deserves your money.

I honestly don't know how someone gets 70 hours out of Chrono Trigger. Sure it's long, but it's not the typical level-up fest that is your standard RPG.

Acquiring all the various endings and stat-maxing the characters would certainly push gameplay time close to that number.

I'll have to start with Chrono Trigger after I finish FFIV.

Damn, my PS2's basically an SNES now...

Edited by whiskers

I'll have to start with Chrono Trigger after I finish FFIV.

Damn, my PS2's basically an SNES now...

The second-best console of all time is becoming the best console of all time when you need it? That sounds awesome to me.

It is, isn't it?

Still stuck on FFIV. *sighs