Chrono Trigger

Sousa

...is better than every Final Fantasy ever with the possible (POSSIBLE!) exception of Tactics. Even the mighty Final Fantasy VI crumbles before it.

I got the DS remake for my birthday and have been playing through it when I can find time and/or am on the can. Holy crap, guys.

So those of us truly in the know can have the big O about Crono's time-traveling adventures here.

I'm at AD 2300 and just beat that bastard robot with the two pods protecting him--heading into the sublevels of the dome now. The jurors let me off the hook, so I got the pink bag, because chicks dig my time-wang.

Chrono Trigger is the poo--take a whiff yall.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I do like it, I still regard the first few hours of it as a bit of a drag until you get to travel to 2300 AD. I never knew the plot before I originally played it, and pretty much from there blew me away, marrying one of my favourite 'concepts' with my favourite video game genre at the time.

I still need to finish Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. I have a somewhat progressed save on FF3 as well. Hmmph.

Which reminds me of another great RPG.. Super Mario RPG Legend Of The Seven Stars. :D

Earthbound will always be my favourite RPG of all time. I didn't even know what it was when my mom gave it to me for Christmas, but when I played it, I was hooked.

I've never played Chrono Trigger. Emulation is lame...how much does it cost to buy for the SNES these days? I hope it isn't one of those lame rare games that costs a fuckton to buy.

Oh man.. Grandia. I had a disc that came with PlayStation Magazine with a bunch of demos on it, and the demo I played the most? Grandia's. I played the shit out of that, and now Grandia is super fucking expensive. Almost all the copies I find, people want a good chunk of change for them - so the only Grandia I own is Grandia II. Yeah, definitely II - I kept getting confused >_>

Edited by Cloudy's Way

Earthbound will always be my favourite RPG of all time. I didn't even know what it was when my mom gave it to me for Christmas, but when I played it, I was hooked.

I've never played Chrono Trigger. Emulation is lame...how much does it cost to buy for the SNES these days? I hope it isn't one of those lame rare games that costs a fuckton to buy.

It just got re-released on the DS, so if you have that...

Pretty sure it is one of those rare games.

And man, Super Mario RPG was AWESOME.

Chrono Trigger is the best game ever and if you disagree, I hope someone sets you on fire in your sleep with Midnight Oil playing in the background.

But Earthbound is pretty cool too... when is that going to get the DS treatment?!

There was a story about the company thinking about doing Mother 3 on the DS, it was pretty vague as I recall though.

http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2009/01/21/bro...on-of-mother-3/ Booyah.

Edited by Rear Admiral Ellis