Spider-Man 3 news

MalaCloudy Black

They can kill off MJ......can't they? I didn't follow the comics, but I watched the TV show.

If they kill of MJ then they fucking suck big time. The only time they should consider doing that IMO is in the last Spiderman movie they make, which wont end up being anytime soon. I mean how can you even make a few Spiderman movies without the main character?(She is the main character alongside Peter Parker/Spiderman)? I think it would suck big time.

Plus if they even considered doing it in number three then I wouldn't be able to watch it without crying :blush:

Edit - Oh gay. I so read the first post here wrong. I swear it said 2005! 2007? I CANT SURVIVE THAT LONG! THE COMPLETE BASTARDS!

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

The worst thing about the movie is its release date....why are they pulling a George Lucas on us! WHY!!

As for the villains, it would be more reasonable to make Harry GG 2, and The Lizard as the next two villains, and probably in the intr show a minor villain like Rhyno or The Vulture.

I think, with regards to the Lizard, that the way they portrayed Ock in the last movie (as the teacher who didn't mean to be evil) prevents them from using Connors as a main bad guy. I was happy as hell when I saw him in Spiderman 2 though.

Obviously Harry is the next villian, possibly Venom aswell. I wonder how they're going to interweave the two.

Guest Cereal Killer

You never know about the villain for the next movie because they could still play up the fact that Harry doesn't want to hurt his friend Peter and drag it out. Because both Green Goblin's in three movies is kind of stupid since there are so many other villains to use in Venom, Carnage, Vulture, Shocker, Hobgoblin, Kraven, Doppleganger and loads of others.

They could still use Harry but I think the drama of dragging it out would be better than going right into Green Goblin II.

Okay, since this a Spiderman thread perhaps someone could help me. During the cartoons, it had for a while MJ "missing" or something and that weird time travelling lady said she knew where she was. So, what was all that about?

Apparently the last Empire magazine had an article on what they hoped/believed the next fifty Spider-Man movies would be about. Is there a copy of this article online anywhere?

The new magazine is out now, so I can't get the old one.

I still say Harry as the main villain, and the Lizard as the secondary villain, basically he tries to help Lizard, he tries to find him, Harry finds out, they both find him, big fight, COnners helps Spidey at the end, they find a cure.....then done. No matter how much I love Venom, I think its a bit too late to introduce Venom.

Edited by Laice_

I'd rather see Hobgoblin (Green Goblin II), Black Cat, Mysterio, Shocker and Lizard in SM3. To set up the symbiote thing for SM4.

Then Venom and Carnage in SM4 along with Rhino and uh...someone else. Kingpin, yeah, go with him. :)

Someone please tell me where the whole Hobgoblin rumour started?

There has been no indication that Spiderman 3 will have Harry turn into the Hobgoblin rather than the second Green Goblin (GG2 and Hobgoblin are also 2 completly different characters in the comic books) anywhere, yet people seem to think its going ahead.

Reminds me of the GTA Sin City rumour really. Some magazine printed something about it possibly being called Sin City, and a bunch of idiots jumped all over it believing it to be the truth, despite the fact that had been no confirmation from Rockstar at all. Heh, I did laugh when San Andreas was announced.

Rockstar would likely have been sued by either Dark Horse Comics or Frank Miller (or possibly both) if they had used the Sin City name. (Even though `Sin City' is an old nickname for Las Vegas, they'd likely have a case)

Regarding Spider-Man 3, they could possibly throw a huge swerve.....

*Spoilers*

The way things are, its likely that the villain will most likely be Harry as GG 2, or possibly the Lizard or even Man-Wolf.

BUT....

There was more than one capsule of the GG formula in the secret room, and there were two gliders.

What if they have both the second Green Goblin AND Hobgoblin, with Harry finding someone who also has a reason to hate Spider-Man to be the Hobgoblin, and the two team up against Spidey?

(If Harry is the villain, then I hope they add least add some purple to the GG suit.)

*End Spoilers*

But as long as the villain isn't Venom, Carnage, the Vulture or Kraven, I don't really care which villain they use.

Edited by GhostMachine