Sexiest Video Game Characters

LexChaney

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't.

I may've accidently though when I made a 127 break with Mark Williams on an old snooker game. That can't count though, surely? ¬_¬

Truly epic. (Y)

In the same vein though, the PES6 version of me scored a scorching 30-yarder which nestled into the top right-hand corner and left Shay Given with no chance. It was the goal that got my created team to the D1 Cup Final. I had to change my underwear afterwards, it was wonderful.

True story. :blush:

Seriously, this was the face I made when the ball went in ---> :w00t:

I haven't.

I may've accidently though when I made a 127 break with Mark Williams on an old snooker game. That can't count though, surely? ¬_¬

Truly epic. (Y)

In the same vein though, the PES6 version of me scored a scorching 30-yarder which nestled into the top right-hand corner and left Shay Given with no chance. It was the goal that got my created team to the D1 Cup Final. I had to change my underwear afterwards, it was wonderful.

True story. :blush:

Seriously, this was the face I made when the ball went in ---> :w00t:

:huh::unsure::o

^ I take it these are the faces you made after.

Edited by Sexy Lexy

:huh::unsure::o

^ I take it these are the faces you made after.

They are three of many. Although, in order, it probably looked something like this:

:w00t: ^_^ o_O >_< :huh::lol::unsure::lol:

Something like that. Had to stop then 'cos Luque was bombing down the wing and about to cross, so...

Edited by badotori

What if you're playing THIS game? Is that allowed?

:lmao:

Fucking hell...can you imagine the look you'd get off the guy behind the till in GAME if you asked if they had it in stock? :huh:

Even you saying, "Don't worry mate. It's got no rape in it." wouldn't save you then.

...I'm tempted, to be honest. 'Cos I know most of the staff in my nearest GAME, so they'd probably laugh. Or shrug and say "Same old Warren, with his love of all things rape-y"

...I hope, for my sake, it'd be just the loling.

Edited by badotori