NFL 2009

livid

One owner in my main league had Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, Thomas Jones, and the Eagle defense today. 142 points between four of her eight players.

And she's playing against her fiancee.

The wedding's this Saturday.

With luck, he may be recovered from the hangover by then. :D

You guys suck with fantasy advice. Ryan has a solid game and less than a minute gone, Hasselbeck has thrown an interception <_<

Alright, you guys aren't so bad at fantasy advice. Hasselbeck has come back to throw three touchdowns and now has three more fantasy points than Ryan in my NFL.com league. Not to mention two of the TDs have been to John Carlson who's helping me beat up Srar on Yahoo :D

So happy I started Flacco today. He looked good as well minus the one interception.

All in all, a good game for the Ravens. The blocked punt and the missed FG helped keep the Chiefs in the game, so did our penalties. We'll have to make less mistakes against the higher-caliber teams.

I'm up by 23 points even with Andre Johnson sucking and two of my benched players putting up double figures - for some reason, whoever "Case of the Mundys" belongs to (I want to say rocksta), he started Stefan Logan at the flex position over Tiny Darren - and have Welkah. Admittedly, he's packing LT and TO, but a 23-point margin is pretty hefty.