NFL 2009

livid

If I'd have been around, one of you wouldn't be there.

Remember, in my last true season of EWB fantasy football, I won the league with Derek Anderson at QB. I shall forever be your king.

Also, LOL @ Meacon. Love you lots, bro. Hell, it was JaMarcuss 'The Fatass' Russell that did you in, too. Classic.

5-9, which means we have a chance to improve on last year. Hell, if the Raiders had a decent QB for the entire year (either Gradkowski, or if JaMarcus had built off the potential he showed last season), the Raiders would likely be 7-7, sweeping KC and beating San Diego at least once. Still, it's improvement, and I'll take it. I just hope we don't try and start all over by drafting a QB in the first. Maybe Tebow if he's around in the second, but nothing before that. First round pick needs to be a lineman, either side of the ball.

I sat here watching this thread the last couple days waiting for your post, Syco. I'm not a Patriot fan, I'm a Bronco fan, which means I am willing to admit when the other team played better than we did. Whatever jumped up Vince Young ass must've jumped up JaMarcus' on Sunday, because he looked like a completely different quarterback on that drive that won them the game. Well done, dude. Your boys most definitely out played mine this past Sunday. And because of that, now our playoff spot is in question. :(

I'm just giving you shit, bro. I hate the Broncos, not their fans. Some of the most loyal fans in the NFL. Hell, it's not like I can't recognize that the Oakland Raiders are an easy team, and fanbase, to dislike. We're the rudos of the NFL.

I can't say that I'd be happy seeing you guys make the playoffs, because I hate the team that deeply, but it wouldn't break my heart to have two AFC West teams in the playoffs, especially considering how most 'experts' believe that the division is weak.

It's not over yet, but congratulations are likely in order for you Be. Also, congratulate me on running the table in another fantasy league. Unless Romo and Favre completely shit the bed I'll have completed the perfect season. Mercury Morris shouldn't celebrate quite yet!

Colts should not have benched their starters that late into the game. It makes no sense, especially since one more drive could have made it a 2 TD game. Instead it ended up as a 15-point swing (thanks to the 2 pt conversion).

Oh, and I hate Frank Walker. He has no business being on the Ravens. That's now 2 games where he's been the other team's MVP.

I lost in the Championship game in the league I've been in for years. Had I won, I would have been the first two-time champion. That's what I get for benching Jonathan Stewart (come on who saw two-hundred yards AT The Giants?) for Pierre Thomas (who was on pace to have a great game before getting injured) at the last minute.

Yesterday's Colts/Jets game is proof positive why the Colts won't winthe Super Bowl and why they have one Lombardi despite a decade of 12+win seasons.

I can hear that franchise's collective assholepuckering from here. They are an amazingly gutless franchise that isafraid of greatness.

If I were a Colts fan today, especially one who paid lots of money for a ticket to that travesty I would be absolutely livid.

That was a disgrace.

Yeah, whatever. You're exactly the kind of guy who says that, but would turn around and deride the Colts for leaving their starters in so long if they did and ever had a solid lead at any point during the second half, and you'd probably explode in a cum-filled detonation of smuggery if Manning got hurt during that point. Of course you'd be annoyed if you'd paid to see that, you're an idiot with no concept of a season as more than one game.

• Like 3

Yeah, whatever. You're exactly the kind of guy who says that, but would turn around and deride the Colts for leaving their starters in so long if they did and ever had a solid lead at any point during the second half, and you'd probably explode in a cum-filled detonation of smuggery if Manning got hurt during that point. Of course you'd be annoyed if you'd paid to see that, you're an idiot with no concept of a season as more than one game.

:lol:

Tell me how many times resting starters has worked for the Colts in the past? I think it was stupid.

How many times has Manning been injured?

The Colts had a chance to go down in history as the greatest team ever. Now IF they win the Super Bowl, they'll simply be known as a really good Super Bowl winning team.

I hate the Pats and loved to see them lose in the Super Bowl but I respect them for going all out in every game and trying to be the only 19-0 team in NFL history. The Colts seem afraid to push the envelope and try for greatness. I think resting your guys before Week 17 is playing scared.

If you disagree, that's fine.