UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

i won with Serra got rocked but submitted then went Sean Sherk against GSP and the guy was on a 29 fight win streak...KO inside a minute and then faced someone who was Rampage went Henderson and was whooping his ass connecton error and he blamed it on me saying i unplugged me modem. Why would i want to do that when you barely survived the 1st round lol.

9-8 gonna go on me career for a bit

I'm finding exhibition a bit easier but still doing quite shite at career mode. Having said that, I did get lucky in my last fight, I was doing crap, then managed a KO with a random head-kick.

Still never submitted anyone and seem to tap VERY easily myself (mashing all four buttons).

I've worked out that in my career, two things happen once i end up getting taken down into the sprawl position. Either the guy makes me his bitch and pounds me into near nothingness before knocking me out, or I manage to get back to standing, and then knock them out within 10 seconds. Also every single one of my fights has ended by knockout.

R2 does indeed block leg kicks

How? RT/R2 puts your hands over your torso to block torso strikes. I've not once seen it do anything to block a leg kick and I've tried it myself.

I don't know about you, but for me atleast if I'm holding R2, which blocks my body, if someone kicks me in the legs, it doesn't block my legs with an animation, but I'm able to back away (unless they're running/dashing into it, as that makes it a stronger kick which disrupts you for a second)

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Had such a fun trio of fights earlier as Chiek Kongo against Frank Mir.

First fights lasts a few seconds into the second round, Mir comes in for a double leg takedown and BAM, knee to the head.

Second fight goes to the third round, with me and Mir exchanging punches and ground positions throughout the fight, until finally I stand up and hit him with the Superman just as we're both getting up for the KO victory.

Third fight lasts until midway through the second round, with me getting the knockout punch just as we stand up together.

Ok, so can you actually train with the person you pick during your career? You know, when you bring someone into train with you.

Yeah, one week's schedule will have have an octagon symbol in it. Choose "action" for that week and you'll get an impossible training camp with the guy you chose watching.

Edited by T'Angelo Barksdale

I've given up on those training camps. I couldnt care less about those Tasks and trying to attain them when I'm TKO'ing everyone anyway just seems pointless in my eyes.

Oh and this game is beyond awesome. Just a few niggles that I'm sure I'll get over over time

PS3 indeed, Benji. This game's AWESOME! :w00t:

I made me, as a Kickboxing/BJJ guy...I raced out tp 6-0, 5 head kick KO's and one uppercut KO, then got absolutely DISMANTLED by Shogun, just the pinnacle of irony after beating the CRAP out of him for a month with the demo.

I've given up on those training camps. I couldnt care less about those Tasks and trying to attain them when I'm TKO'ing everyone anyway just seems pointless in my eyes.

You get trophies for upping your abilities to Level 3 and help you round out your game which is pretty much essential for the higher difficulties.