UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Opponents stamina and your stamina if they are quite gassed then it's perfect time to go for a submission, also the submission offence and defence of both you and the opponent if your guys crap at pulling off submissions and they are good at defending your rarely gonna get a submission. Do you use the analog stick or the buttons to pull of a submission? I find the buttons alot easier to get submissions prefer them then having to turn the analog stick in a circle dead fast

Man, Sparring, Training and Camps are the quickest way to kill interest ever. I so don't feel like going through another camp just to raise my stats a few points.

Playing a more submission based game now, Benji, are you sure you're using the right sort of guy? I found it near impossible to submit anyone with guys like Lesnar and Liddell, but once I started using people like Mir and others that are more BJJ and Muay Tai oriented it got a little easier. Just make sure your opponent is way down in stamina and you tap the shit out of all the face buttons.

Eurgh, what the fuck, why won't it let me connect to fight anyone? :(

I'm having the same problem. Every time I try to search a match, it never loads and I have to quit the game, which then errors and restarts my PS3. I luckily got into one fight, and it was a crazy one at that.

I just go major tran - major tran - major tran until one works. I've gotten really good under the mount, I can get out of 4-5 as a wrestler(BJJ is kinda easy) before I get KO'd. :)

Be careful with that strategy against human opponents. If you keep transitioning and keep getting blocked your stamina will drain and you're easy pickings for a submission.

Eurgh, what the fuck, why won't it let me connect to fight anyone? :(

Hopefully the patch goes some way to fixing the connection issues/lag.

I had my first fight online earlier on. I was Tyson Griffin and the other guy was BJ Penn. Above or below my name before the fight it said "debut". It said the same for the other guy, so I gather it was his first fight online as well.

I was a lot more experienced than him at the game though. He was whoring the L1 button for his power punches all the way through the fight. I covered up pretty well, but he caught we with a few of them. I managed to knock him down numerous times, but never once rocked him. I think it was more due to the fact that I didn't want to just jump in against him, as I felt I had control of the fight and I didn't want to get caught with the knockout shot.

The fight went the distance and despite me still feeling rather nervous at the end, the judges scored it 30-24, 30-26, 30-26 all in favour of me for a unanimous victory. There was a bit of lag, but it was most definitely playable.

good result that dominance shows with that 30-24 score from one judge lol.

Just had a game he was Forrest Griffin went Hendo and he whored headkicks and just kept running away ended up on ground in 2nd after i was kicking his ass standing bit tired was bashing buttons and clicked guide button so couldn't get out :(

Record is 26-15-1

And WTF??!!! It said he was Franklin so went Bisping then it goes off and next second it says were both ready and he's Anderson Silva. Fag going Silva bores me why don't people go other characters just have to kick his ass

Edited by davidmarrio

Took his arm home as a trophy won 2nd round with a kimura. Thought i'd go Rampage for the 1st time online he's gone Evans hopefully get a win streak and get to 30 need 3 more wins

When you press A to select your fighter you can press B to go back and change before you press A again to confirm you're ready.

And damn, 30-26 is a dominant performance let alone 30-24.

I'm not taking too many positives from it though. As said, the oppo really did seem like a bit of a n00b. I wouldn't be surprised if he was like 10 years old or something. <_<

Oh and I forgot to mention that I got the "That was easy" trophy earlier. For some reason, I've had around 5 or 6 quick KO's today. I'd never had any (on advanced anyway) inside the first minute or so before today. I remember thinking "ugh" after missing out on the trophy by a few seconds, but got it a couple of fights later.

Closed it's not bad... It goooood very gooood. U getting people quitting on u because of the record not facing you?

oh i kno u can unready and change. It was the fact that he changes in literally a split second was ready Bisping VS Franklin then 1 second Bisping VS Silva. Meh won anyway.

Baddar look at him being a noob like it just being training practice :)

I beat the guy who went Evans great 1st round with a good technical ground battle and standing affair, again in the 2nd round except he went for an all out flurry and took him down and Rampage with the Kimura

29th win he was GSP i was Alves he kept whoring superman punches and headkicks so just let him get it all out the way took him down and tapped 1st round.

It sounds cheap that win but i'm not letting someone whore superman punches just use my strengths of being good on the ground

For the 30th win gone Rich Franklin he gone Henderson Middleweight bout. Think i'm unbeaten at middleweight hopefully win this match and check :P

Edited by davidmarrio

Closed it's not bad... It goooood very gooood. U getting people quitting on u because of the record not facing you?

oh i kno u can unready and change. It was the fact that he changes in literally a split second was ready Bisping VS Franklin then 1 second Bisping VS Silva. Meh won anyway.

Baddar look at him being a noob like it just being training practice :)

I beat the guy who went Evans great 1st round with a good technical ground battle and standing affair, again in the 2nd round except he went for an all out flurry and took him down and Rampage with the Kimura

29th win he was GSP i was Alves he kept whoring superman punches and headkicks so just let him get it all out the way took him down and tapped 1st round.

It sounds cheap that win but i'm not letting someone whore superman punches just use my strengths of being good on the ground

For the 30th win gone Rich Franklin he gone Henderson Middleweight bout. Think i'm unbeaten at middleweight hopefully win this match and check :P

You wouldn't believe the quitters. I'd be close to 100 by now, if not past it. Had a period there of a lot of people exiting once I entered the room, but nowadays, even level 1's seem to drop their balls and step up.

And as for the superman puncher, I'd do the same thing. I remember one fight I fought, I didn't throw a single punch, just blocked all his incoming strikes (maybe got caught with 1 or 2), took him down and made him tap in less than 40 seconds.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

People who make 19 year old, 6'6", 94 rated MIKE TYSON's: (N)

Just fought another CAF ("WHO WANT SUM" :lol: ) who was also 6'6". Lame.

I'm starting to really like the boxing style a la Lesnar, Rampage, Bisping etc.

Edited by TheModernWay

Holy crap facing someone who is 212 wins and 13 losses lol i'm scared <_<

Wonder if he'll quit if i beat him. Yeah that tends to be the plan for whores just wait and submit them. Haven't won by decision or TKO yet it's 16 submission victories and 15 KO's

Edit: Gay just randomly during the fight the connection goes booo.

Yeah i like boxing as a base it does seem to be boxing/wrestling for me but there are a few BJJ guys. The main people i like to go are Bisping, Henderson, Sherk, Alves, Serra and Griffin.

Edited by davidmarrio