UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

Woo, just beat some guy and got 2 trophies for my efforts, the flash KO one (whatever that is) and the win with 15 KOs (though I have 21 wins by KOs inc. TKOs)

anyone wanna game? Gamertag: Davidmarriott

YESSSSS I GOT BEAT IN 7 SECONDS!!!!! He was Rampage i was Griffin charged towards him lagged a bit went for spinning backfist. Moved towards him short elbow and i'm dead :(

Edited by davidmarrio

So I just had my first win online. :) I was Liddell and managed to get the TKO win in about 2-3 mins.

Gotta say though, lag is terrible. I moved the joystick, and about a full second later the actual fighter moved. :\

Regardless, there should be a limit. I can only imagine the damage they could dish in a few shots.

Just turn off CAFs?

Yeah I only fight using UFC only.

I usually only fight with my LHW CAF online, whos rated 86 OVR. I think that seems fair after completing a career.

And as for a limit, the highest OVR Real Fighter in the game is I believe 94? Maybe 96? And that kind of confuses me, as none of their stats are even that high. Now, no created fighter should be able to have a higher overall than the best fighter in the game, or at most, not higher than 99. Same with any stat, it shouldn't go higher than 100. The best fighters in the game, their stats are in the 80's, maybe 90 if they're extremely good.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Isn't Rashad the highest rated on the game? And that's like 93 OV. 100+ OV just seems ridiculous really.

Him and Anderson Silva are tied for 93 OV in Heavyweight, but I think GSP is 94, don't quote me on that though. :shifty:

But with that said, 95 should be the limit.

GSP is 94. I think 90 should be enough for CAF's tbh.

Indeed, even that.

I like the way that sometimes your arm can be left draped over their shoulder after you throw a punch, as you wind up the other arm to bring in a punch from the other side.

Edited by TheModernWay

So the other day I had the ranked number 2 fighter, today I get rank 1. IIRC, number 2 was better :shifty:.

Had this fight with some guy that was a bit laggy, then the lag went and it was super fast. This was during the first or second round, and I think I won in the third or later in the second, once it went back to normal. Anyway, I think the guy quit once I did, and messaged me, and I quote "way to f@#!king cheat and use the lag switch you f@#!king ass". (Whether the PS3 blocks swear words I don't know, but I have no respect for people to feel the need to swear, but are too much of a pussy to swear in type).

Yeah, because it was totally my fault that it was going faster than normal. I sent one back saying so, also mentioning that "me and my flux capacitor were heading to the top baby!". <_<

Bwahahaha. Just KOed a Forrest Griffin 21 seconds into the 1st round. I can describe the whole fight.

Both walk towards each other, I miss a dashing leg kick and he connects with a kick to the ribs. I step back, connect with a headkick, and step back again. I connect with a dashing left jab followed by a right uppercut, sending his chin to the air before dropping like a sack of potatoes, landing in a pose mostly like this, making for an awesome laugh with the win.

EDIT: Picture in spoilers due to largeness.