UFC 2009: Undisputed

Maxx

This is pissing me off. I haven't won online in ages, and I'm 2 wins away from 30 wins :@. And then I fight a guy, first punch, knockdown, second punch knockdown, and reversed a knee to a takedown all within a minute, and he still wins with the shity mount.

Edited by TheModernWay

This is pissing me off. I haven't won online in ages, and I'm 2 wins away from 30 wins :@. And then I fight a guy, first punch, knockdown, second punch knockdown, and reversed a knee to a takedown all within a minute, and he still wins with the shity mount.

If we're on at the same time tomorrow, you can rectify this against me. :shifty:

Btw, how does one "touch gloves"? I saw it mentioned on here earlier and then noticed that the AI sometimes does it at the beginning of the fight.

Edited by BaddarD2k9

it's right on the D-Pad (think Left is the bring it taunt). I've done it a few times in fight sometimes i try to do it but they try to headkick me so gives added incentive to whoop some ass :)

I've only done that submission way once and I still haven't a clue how I actually did it.

So what the hell is better to use submission wise? Buttons or Stick? I know it's been talked about nonstop, but it seems nobody has actually answered the question I asked ten pages back. If you have high submission offence but shit strength, do you need to be using the stick in that case? And if you have better strength and low submission offence, the button mashing is more successful? I'm trying to work it out because my current Lightweight guy has below average strength but great submission offence building up, but I'm still early in my career so I'm obviously not being as successfull with submissions, but I'm not sure if it'd be better spinning the RS instead. Also, can it be spun in either direction? I really cant spin it the way they describe in the manual, because I'm right handed and cant seem to do it fast enough.

Had my first draw today and it came online, 28-28 the judges scored it. I was Machida and he was Evans. Good enough fight, although his constant blocking and just waiting for me to attack stopped it from being anything too great.

I just KOed someone online that was Rampage in the sickest fashion. Both of us were close, and we both started to back up with our blocks held. I dashed in with a quick left jab and I guess he just let his block down and he took the jab in the mouth, KOing him and starting the 'wobble to fall' animation. The cool part was, as I came in with the left jab, I threw a right hook combo and, after the jab as he was stumbling around, he got clocked with the hook, sending him stumbling again before falling to the mat.

EDIT: And the patch better fucking fix people getting their CAFs to have over 100 OVRs, and kick and punch offense at 120. Ridiculous.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives