Fell: Feral City Mafia Sign Ups and OOC Thread

Fell: Feral City Mafia

fell_feral_city.jpg

Snowtown is town plagued by crime. It’s a bum town, and everyone’s given up on it. They disregard it as nothing. Criminals run around, doing drugs, committing crimes almost without consequences. But this is now in the past, as Detective Richard Fell has arrived in Snowtown, with a passion for justice. Fell is an exquisite detective who has a knack for solving crimes and reading people’s body language. Richard Fell is putting criminals behind bars, and some citizens in Snowtown have taken his actions personally.

Fell: Feral City is a 13 player game. I received one pre-registered sign-up and I’ll leave sing-ups open for however long I see fit. I’ll choose 12 more players to play the game and then we can rock and roll. The mafia is based off the graphic novel written by Warren Ellis.

1. Will

Edited by Split Spaceboy