ECW One Night Signups

June 12th 2005

”Mick! Would you look at this carnage! This show is supposed to be all about showcasing what ECW was, and the extremes to which these superstars will go to show their love for ECW is amazing!”

”I agree Joey. And just look at Benoit head to that top rope. He's calling for a Diving Headbutt!”

Just as Benoit stood up on the top rope though, a bald man hopped up and shoved him off, sending him flying off and through a table at ringside! Benoit landed roughly, and he didn't move for ages, until finally out came AF and the paramedics, who strapped Benoit to a board and took him backstage!

”Dammit Joey, thats just not right. The WWE has no business here, and they've already taken out one of ECW's top superstars.”

”Well, if the WWE thinks ECW is going to be a walkover, their in for a shock. This is EC F'n W! We're not going down without a fight!”

--

TheAce has been eliminated. He was Chris Benoit, ECW Aligned Opening Post Elimination

------------

14 Players Wanted. I'll leave sign-ups open for 24 hours.

Yes please!
Finally, an ideal game for RW to join, as it's unlikely he'll be around in the morning. :D

Forgot to mention, this isn't first come, first served. But with the sheer awesomeness of the current signups I might change that.