The Cleveland Show

Benji

I haven't watched family guy in forever..aside from the star trek episode a few months back...wow...is it REALLY that bad now?

I guess I'm much more easily amused, I couldn't stop laughing during the trailer.

I had a dream, there were 2 fatties in my kitchen. :lmao:

Oh Jesus. This is ersiouly just going to be a black version of Family Guy. Same style cut scenes it looks like, same family style (hot mom, daughter, fat son, baby son with a weird shaped head (I know his is an afro, but it still has the same kind of look) that talks back, and a fat dad), fat main character fighting with an animal. Jesus, Seth Macfarlane. Stop trying to make cartoon shows. Family Guy has drastically gone downhill, American Dad is rarely EVER funny, and a show about CLEVELAND is not going to be funny whatsoever. I agree with what Stewie said, "What the hell? HES the one getting his own show!?" Family Guy just shouldnt even have a spinoff show period.

Edited by Vitamin E

YEa..what happened to his ADHD son Cleveland Jr.? Who IS that fat kid?

Well thats the NEW Cleveland Jr. Because OBVIOUSLY an obese Chris-styled Cleveland Jr is WAY more "lol" than hyperactive Cleveland Jr could have been. You know, "I cant walk that far my boobs will sweat cause Im such a fatty and fattys sweat at the simplest things" is hilarious and all.

Edited by Vitamin E

I haven't watched family guy in forever..aside from the star trek episode a few months back...wow...is it REALLY that bad now?

It's been that bad for years, honestly. Pretty much ever since it was uncancelled.

It's been that bad for years, honestly. Pretty much ever since it was uncancelled.

Yea, I had thought it declined a bit after it was brought back, but was still watchable...I haven't watched it now regularly in..wow..maybe 2 years I think.

It almost seemed like, after it was brought back, Seth pretty much said "Our show can suck now..if they cancel it people will complain and they'll lose a cash cow"

Theres really nobody that deserves a spinoff show of Family Guy. Quagmire is just a one dimensional pervert, Joe is handicapped but makes up for it with his upper body strength, Cleveland is..... black. Honestly, I probably would have preferred a Stewie/Brian spinoff of the two just doing traveling episodes. Not that I would enjoy it, most likely, since, as was said, Macfarlane seems to have just gone "screw it. itll make money just for having the Family Guy logo/the same drawing style as Family Guy for every single cartoon I do from now on." Seth just needs his hands chopped off so that he cant draw (if he does) or write and his voice removed so that he cant tell anybody of any new ideas for things that he calls "shows." Horrible that FOX Sunday is going to be filled with a majority of Family Guy derived shows.