Official Premier League 2009/10 thread

Lineker

Happy (early) birthday, Giggsy! :wub:

The first half wasn't impressive at all from us, but we put on a good show in the second one. Rooney getting the hattrick was fantastic, as was Kuszczak's fine performance (I've always preferred him over Foster). Also, Valencia looked really sharp and he's been in fan-dabi-dozi form recently, despite the weak-ish start to his Man United career. There were some amateur mistakes from the Reds especially in the first half, and Wes Brown didn't look convincing at all during the whole 90 minutes, but as long as we got the victory, it's all good.

Very good to get the win in the derby todayl but really Everton were the better side and were unlucky on a couple of occasions, without Reina Liverpool would not have won that game IMO.

Thought Gerrard was fairly anonymous at times, and Ngog was too lightweight, but hey, it's three points, and Chelsea are doing the job at the minute too.

Edited by AdamDRFC

Oh God it's horrible to watch.

Especially when you know that if you can poke one through, you've got the possession and control of the pace to keep them from drawing even. Holy hell it's terrible. Same shit a few days ago with their loss. This was a glaring example of RVP's ability to finish being sorely missed. This could be a long wait for him.

Eduardo is more of a Fabregas (in terms of creating) than an actual finisher. Bendtner being out has just killed the ability to put the ball in the back of the net. Arshavin can do it but he has to be out on the wing. He can't play up the middle.

:puke:

Why would Arsene need a Season Ticket!? <_<

I think he's right to move for a striker, with RVP out for so long he can't afford to rely on Eduardo and Bendtner. Saw that Walcott is injured again, really hope this calms down soon, as he's a cracking player and for me England's best option on the right hand side.

45 minutes played at Upton Park, one minute of added time about to begin. My mom wants to change the channel 'cause she wants to see the half-time result in the Arsenal game, saying that nothing will happen this late in the half. I started to argue with her:

"Oh hell no, I've watched 45 minutes and 30 seconds of a somewhat boring match, and I'll be damned if I'd miss the one good thing that happens in it just to see what's going on in-- OOOOH SCHOLES!!!"

^_^

Edited by Shelty92