Zombieland

Mysterio2000X

Saw it last night and it looks awesome. The movie looks pretty much like Woody Harrelson killing zombies and having a blast at the same time. And I'm not quite sure if there's anything better on the planet than that.

Woody Harrelson is awesome. Action movies are awesome. Zombies? Awesome yet again. Add all that up and what do you have? A fucking glorious movie experience.

Yeah, at the risk of beating this horse to death, any vehicle for Woody Harelson to return to the silver screen gets a thumbs up from me. Killing zombies on a quest for Twinkies is just the icing on the cake.

Just saw this, and this is seriously going to be awesome. Definately at the top of my must see movies this year, not many tbh, and really hope that it's not one of those movies where they show all of the good parts in the trailer and the rest is crap.

• 3 months later...

It kicks a million different kinds of ass. There is already talks of part 2, which would be all kinds of wonderful.

I wish they would release a full list of the 32 rules. But I guess that is where part two comes in.

.....AND WHY DID THEY THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TURN ON ALL THE LIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF A FUCKING AMUSMENT PARK?!

.....AND WHY DID THEY THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TURN ON ALL THE LIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF A FUCKING AMUSMENT PARK?!

Yeaaaaaaaaah, that was one of my few big "what the fuck" moments. They're that good at surviving and then they make a move that blatantly stupid? I know it was Wichita and Little Rock's objective and all but that had Too Dumb To Live written all over it.

Still, the movie ruled. Awesome use of "For Whom the Bell Tolls" in the opening credits which reminded me of why it's one of the few Metallica songs I really love.

Awesome use of "For Whom the Bell Tolls" in the opening credits which reminded me of why it's one of the few Metallica songs I really love.

Just that alone made it one of my favourite movies ever. If there ever is a Zombie apocalypse, I now know my soundtrack.

Also, if you think about it, Wichita and Little Rock aren't that good at dealing with Zombies, they're good at dealing with humans, so doing something stupid like that isn't that much of a stretch.

Just saw this movie last night and wow...this ties Inglourious Basterds as my favorite movie of the year