Michael Jackson dead at 50

million$$man

Man In The Mirror is definitely on the chart, they've mentioned it's still to come. That would only make 6 in total though. Album chart will be more interesting.

EDIT: Man In The Mirror made it to number 11. He also had the number 1 album with his "Number Ones" compilation.

So singles summary:

Man In The Mirror - 11

Thriller - 23

Billie Jean - 25

Smooth Criminal - 28

Beat It - 30

Earth Song - 38

Hopefully some more next week and those ones will climb.

Edited by Scott McFly

In hindsight I wonder whether the MJ songs or albums will climb much, if most casual fans went out to buy his singles after his death, surely that leaves only the hardcore Jackson fans and those who didn't buy anything this week to buy his singles next week.

If the physical CD singles were released they'd shoot up... but I don't see many re-downloading a song.

My flatmate just toled me that they found out that MJ was Balled, he had very little Hair left, also he had no food in his stomach - just pills, lots and lots of pills.... and he had a ton of needlemarks all over his body... if this is true... poor guy, sometimes it realy is better to be dead. Fuck you Emo Kids.

Yeah, that was all published in the Sun over here in the UK, which means you take it with an enormous pinch of salt. They bulletpointed the fact that he had needlemarks near his heart and that he had broken ribs to give he impression he'd been injecting drugs there and had been physically assaulted/in bad shape with regards to his ribs, when in fact the needlemarks there were from injecting adrenaline to try and save him and the broken ribs were from the extensive CPR attempts.

As for him being bald or having little hair - he seems to have plenty in that (albeit distasteful) picture of him in the ambulance with the oxygen mask on.

Im watching MoonWalker a film i used to love as a child, it bringing back memories of back in the day, i think his father is right he will be bigger in death than he was in life, his music can only inspire the youth of today, and possibly future generations, because his music will never stop getting played

George Carlin: Jacko Beats Them All

Also, some Christians Singing we are the world we are the children with new Text (Go hates the world, WTF - i actualy think they are serius, so WTF?! - The Kid at the end of this video gets the extra WTF 3000)

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/5/We....com/invoke.txt

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Apparently Michael supposedly isn't the biological father of any of his children..

We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.

Multiple sources deeply connected to the births tell us Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his kids. Debbie's eggs were not used. She was merely the surrogate, and paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

In the case of Prince Michael II (the youngest), we're told the surrogate was never told of the identity of the "receiving parent" -- Michael Jackson. Three days after Prince was born at Grossmont Hospital in San Diego County, Jackson's lawyer came to the hospital to pick the baby up and deliver him to Michael.

We do not know if Jackson chose the sperm or egg donors or if he even knew who they were.

Although Rowe is not the biological mother, it's not a slam dunk that she would lose a custody battle. This type of case has never been litigated in California courts. Since Rowe was married to Jackson when Michael Jr. and Paris were born, there's a presumption that she's the biological parent. That presumption can be rebutted by other evidence.

We know there are documents outlining the whole arrangement for the birth of all three kids. Nonetheless, it's still an open issue with the courts.

We've learned Michael Jackson never adopted his three children, even though he's not the biological father.

We broke the story that neither Jackson nor Debbie Rowe are the biological parents of Michael Jr. and Paris. And Michael was not the biological parent of Prince Michael II either.

Now here's the rub. We've learned Jackson never filed legal papers to adopt any of his children. Legal experts tell us Jackson would be presumed the father but it's not conclusive by any means.

As for why Jackson didn't formally adopt -- we're told at the time the kids were born there was no third party whom he believed would try and claim custody. For some reason, Jackson never thought Debbie Rowe would mount a custody challenge.

Now thats from TMZ, so who knows to be honest. It would explain why a..umm..black..man had 3 kids..granted with white women...that didn't even have the slightest shade of dark skin

A Video from the training (?) for the London Shows. It has been confirmed as real Fotage (i was toled...) and the last time he was on stage... he looks fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfBAEYJT7SI...player_embedded

And to pull this back on the EWB level, the chick on guitar is pritty darn good looking.

This was two days before his death and it realy makes me so sad that it´s not happening... i would not have made it to london but there were rumores about a world tour after that....

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Pretty damn amazing really, although I agree with Scott, Cascada seems likely to pip him to the number one. Bit of a shame as well, because it'd be fitting for him to have the number one this week. Amazing accomplishment right here though. Also, I'd LOVE it to be Billie Jean to ranks the highest.

Anyone else watching the tribute? It's... it's something, alright. Magic Johnson's eulogy was especially endearing in a "wait, what are you even talking about" way.

At least Magic managed a level of sincerity that Lawler and Cole failed to manage.

Also when the hell did Al Sharpton lose like fifty pounds?

EDIT: Oh man, yes. This funeral needed some smooth jazz. Thank you, John Mayer.

Edited by Nick GoGopolis