Michael Jackson dead at 50

million$$man

He's molesting children up in heaven now.

http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/mff.html

Hopefully someone molests you for even bothering with that shit <_<

74365667.gif

Hilarious. Always nice to see someone who thinks being a dick all the time is 'cool'.

I am genuinely not saddened by the death of a pedophile.

Is there a bigger cunt on here? I doubt it.

Yea, I can't undertand that...you have such strong feelings against it..why come into the topic? Just stay out of it

I cannot believe how saddened I am with this. :(

Hopefully Heel Turn can actuallly learn about him and not listen to the media which I'm sure he doesn't belive when it's something he doesn't like being said. Fucking Hypocrite!

Probably the greatest singer of my lifetime.

I was a gigantic fan of Michael Jackson... I have all of his albums, and was legitimately thinking of somehow making it over to the UK to see his show. Truly a icon. I remember watching him perform Billy Jean at the Motown 25th reunion. It was one of those moments where you knew you were watching something spectacular... that this man possessed so much natural charisma and oozed charm. For someone who I have never met before, he has had a tremendous impact on my life and I wouldn't want it any other way.

While Michael did have a lot of problems, probably stemming from a fucked up childhood, you can't deny that he was a fantastic entertainer that made some amazing music. Having said that, the allegations that he had will always be mentioned whenever you bring up his name, whether they be true or not. I'll remember him for the entertainment that he provided me and not for the bad shit that he may or may not have done.

I need time to express how I feel about this. I'm not crying or anything, but im shocked and cant put it into words other than "HE MADE THRILLER DAMMIT!" Longer post coming soon....

and where is Captian Eo

EDIT: Well what a conwinkadink....the two black guys post back to back

Edited by Kentucky Blaze Chicken

I need time to express how I feel about this. I'm not crying or anything, but im shocked and cant put it into words other than "HE MADE THRILLER DAMMIT!" Longer post coming soon....

and where is Captian Eo

Does it matter that he was black? Not sure if it's cause if I'm from Britain and it might be more accepted here or not. He was immense regardless of race.

and where is Captian Eo

Does it matter that he was black? Not sure if it's cause if I'm from Britain and it might be more accepted here or not. He was immense regardless of race.

I was just pointing out something I noticed about the thread, dang

and where is Captian Eo

I was just pointing out something I noticed about the thread, dang

Apologies just upset and looking someone to take it out on. :crying:

Seriously, I know I love the guy and all so I'm a bit biased, but these jokes aren't offensive or funny. Just really really really stupid jokes...