Michael Jackson dead at 50

million$$man

He's molesting children up in heaven now.

http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/mff.html

Dude...too soon

Heel Turn has been warned. For fuck's sake, I don't care what his personal life was like, have some class. That goes for everyone in this thread from here on out.

If he was found guilty by the jury then I would have a problem with everybody mourning his death so much due to the supposed peadophillia. Luckily the American justice system can't convict anybody famous so let's leave him as innocent shall we?

So, what happens to Bigal's concert tickets? Does he sit in the 02 and just watch time fly by? >_> Genuine question.

It's a sad death, since some of his songs were good - but it's a bit of an overreaction to compare him to Jesus. The guy looked really unhealthy, and with the training for his long shows (although rumoured only 14 minutes at each show!) would have damaged any 50 year old.

Not that this is really an appropriate time to discuss it, but we all know it's going to come up. When it comes to his legal battles, I'll paraphrase what I said a year ago when the topic of his legacy came up.

Even his worst accusers never made him sound like a child rapist or anything. He wasn't some guy cruising the bus stops waiting to pounce, the stuff he allegedly did sounded like the kinds of things that children who are sexually abused may do to other children. He obviously has some deep-rooted issues when it comes to sexuality and how to behave like an adult, but I don't think he was the monster that some people tried to paint him as.

EDIT

The guy looked really unhealthy, and with the training for his long shows (although rumoured only 14 minutes at each show!) would have damaged any 50 year old.

50 isn't really old. Michael has been in poor health for years though and I'm sure heavily medicated as a result, so I wouldn't doubt if that played a role.

Edited by Zero

I don't think his death is that much of a shock. With the stress of his big comeback concert - if the first night was awful, the rest would completely bomb - combined with the training and the new lawsuit ... the guy was under a serious amount of pressure to do well.

And I'm not sure the tickets will be refunded. With AIG being sued by the little company, if that lawsuit goes in favour of the little company - there's going to be a huge payout. With Michael's death now ... it's going to go on and on.

Hopefully the guy will be remembered by the music. Everyone knows and likes a few Michael Jackson songs.

BBC World is running out of contend.... Interviewing people at Glastonbury and Uri Geller (who i want to slap). >_<

To be fair, I'd rather watch BBC talking to Geller, a friend of Michael Jackson, rather than Sky, who were showing what Lindsay Lohan and other socialite celebrities had posted on twitter.

I guss they wanted to recreate or even top the showes he did in the 80s and early 90s. Maybe something more slow would have suited a 50 year old man a bit more. It´s not that 20 Years ago anybody screamed about the Jackson 5 Songs being missing... he could have just don something more nightcluby.

And I'm not sure the tickets will be refunded. With AIG being sued by the little company, if that lawsuit goes in favour of the little company - there's going to be a huge payout. With Michael's death now ... it's going to go on and on.

AIG being the insurance company that was insuring his concerts just makes me giggle as inappropriate as it may be.