Michael Jackson dead at 50

million$$man

Paramedic One: Shall we give him CPR?

Paramedic Two: No. Its his heart - Just Beat It.

Sorry. Too soon I know, couldn't resist >_<

But yeah RIP to him and all, I was never really a fan but there's no denying his influence on so many parts of todays culture.

No matter what you say about Michael Jackson the person, you cannot deny the epicness that was Michael Jackson the singer. Thriller was absolutely legendary. Very sad news.

RIP Michael Jackson

1958-2009

I'm not sure what to say. I thought it was a joke by a co-worker at first, then found out it was true and was just speechless. Growing up, Michael Jackson was it, there was nothing bigger. Him and Michael Jordan were the two big icons, at least for me, and I just always saw him as larger than life, untouchable. Now to see him dead, and at the early age of 50....just wow.

Shocked when I heard this. For me he's the greatest entertainer in the history of music and I personally don't think they'll ever be anybody like him or even better than him. He changed the industry in so many ways, something that has been over shadowed for near on two decades because his life outside of the business. He'll never be forgotten, but I just really hope it's not for the wrong reasons.

Not much else can be said, just a sad day.

Yep, the LA coroner there has confirmed it now, it's 100% confirmed.

Watching BBC's video on him gives me goosebumps a bit, seeing him in the Thriller video and Billie Jean, always loved those two videos. It's hard to believe that he's dead really.

Farrah fawcet...michael jackson...death comes in 3s...who is next?

Double post

Edited by Lint6

Couldn't remember if ed was this week or last week...doh