brilliant but cancelled

Hellfire

I don't know if its been mentioned yet or not, but The Pretender is one of my all time fav shows. Had a great idea behind it, and in the end was just overkill with too many confusing stories at once.

I was a huge pretender fan!

Ms. Parker *wolf whistle*

I remember they did a few movies and there was a final one written that was to tie up all loose ends, but it didn't get financing :-(

I actually loved seeing Miss Parker in an episode of The Mentalist recently. Was just great to see her again.

I'm halfway through Season 4 on DVD now, and poor poor Miss Parker in Broots's dream episode. A bit of me died when she kissed Raines :crying:

I must agree with Reaper, it was hilarious and I hope they make a movie down the track or even the animated series that was rumoured a while back.

Also on my list of shows that I wish didn't get cancelled

Do Over -- Doubt many people remember this, but I found it quite funny. About a 35 year old guy who has an accident and wakes up as his 14 year old self.

The Loop -- I am a fan of Brett Harrison (think thats his name) even from his days on grounded for life. unfortunately he can't seem to book a long running gig.

can't think of any more right now, but I know there are a lot of other shows I really miss

:wub:

I also love Reaper. Loop is meh though, watchable but nothing amazing.

I just found out that The Unit was canceled. Fucking hell.

Yeah, it had been rumored that it was either going to be canned or end up being a syndicated series.

I guess it frees Dennis Haysbert up to do more Allstate commercials. Too bad there's no chance of a Major League III (I don't count Back To The Minors as a true sequel; its more of a spin-off), because Pedro Cerrano as a manager or batting coach would rock.