AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Guest Yello Mit

Plus in the comic book series, Glen and Maggie get married. Pretty sure they're trying to keep some aspects of the comic books the same.

Edited by Yello Mit

Plus in the comic book series, Glen and Maggie get married. Pretty sure they're trying to keep some aspects of the comic books the same.

If you consider how hot the actress looks i would be suprised if we saw her go anytime soon. - I wonder how they will have her follow glen... because in the comic the hookup was far less LET´s FUCK!"... if i remember it corectly it was a very shy moment of "i want to have sex before i die". Her wanting to be with glen after that conection feels far more likely than it dos on the show right now.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

It's frustrating to watch a character I love so much in the comic be so unbearable in the TV show. I think TV!Andrea is a much more realistic character progression than comic!Andrea but Christ, can we skip to the part where she's a badass sniper and not whiny and headstrong and wrong about everything?

To be fair, she didn't even do much until she became an awesome sniper, and that was probably first highlighted in the

prison, no? I'm not saying they will follow character development on time with the comics, but it does seem like they are biding their time with her. I honestly don't see her becoming better, until late this season, or next season.

I think they're actually making her as unlikable as possible without being an outright villian so when she gets her 'hero' moment, it has more impact.

Randy Orton needs to watch Walking Dead so he can take notes from Shane.

Brilliant stuff tonight.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Lauren Cohan continues her tradition of being an annoying character in every TV show she's ever in. >_> I've never understood how anyone could think like that in a Zombie Apocalypse. "OH THEY'RE STILL PEOPLE" Are they fuck. Most people don't try and eat other people.

• Like 1

Lauren Cohan continues her tradition of being an annoying character in every TV show she's ever in. >_> I've never understood how anyone could think like that in a Zombie Apocalypse. "OH THEY'RE STILL PEOPLE" Are they fuck. Most people don't try and eat other people.

If an apocalypse ever happens, you just watch the 'Zombies just need a hug' brigade turn out en masse.

On a more serious note, it explains that the farm is cut off from the outside world, so they aren't aware if there is a cure or not and they seemingly haven't been subjected to attack. Now she's been attacked in the pharmacy, I would imagine her stance will change, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up killing the occupants of the barn herself.

And then jumping on Glenn's dick.

Bastard.

It seems silly to hate the actor because her character is written as the daughter of a religious fanatic. You see it today in the world where devout religious folk pronounce that god will cure all their ailments etc. It doesn't seem too far fetched that in the case of a Zombie Apocalypse, there would be people unwilling to kill others without waiting out for a cure first.

Herschel explained it in the episode. You don't kill a schizophrenic because he's dangerous to others. While that's apt I would think something along the lines of AIDS would be more appropriate. You spread it person to person and it can kill you but you don't go shooting everyone with AIDS because it's inhumane.

This weeks episode finally saw some of the build up starting to pay off. Great ep.

Unlike you other people have frinds besides their videogames.

Why are you so hateful? :/

I was going to get into some kind of flame war here, but then I just lol matzat-ed at the idea of you saying that about someone else. >_>

• Like 8