AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

I actually didn't like it because it seemed like everyone was acting so dumb. I have to realize it's because they don't know enough yet but I still find it frustrating right now. Also don't worry Ruki they showed a preview on Talking Dead and the producer guy said the boat stuff does not last long

• Like 1

Because I'm miles behind (only ever seen 1 ep of FTWD), but started watching last week. Just don't particularly want parts of that one spoiled in here, unspoilered, when most people tag WD spoilers even though this is the dedicated thread for it.

It's not a huge deal, it'd just be nice to come back in here months down the line and not have pages of FTWD spoilers to avoid. 

• 2 months later...
56 minutes ago, Ruki said:

So, I think I know who gets killed then....

Hide contents

Glenn, since he wasn't in the trailer...and that's the rumor going around online.

Spoiler

Glenn appears at 24 secs. Though it is in front of Lucille. Abraham doesn't that I noticed, and he was the other one rumoured.

Pretty sure it is Glenn though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Benji said:
  Hide contents

Glenn appears at 24 secs. Though it is in front of Lucille. Abraham doesn't that I noticed, and he was the other one rumoured.

Pretty sure it is Glenn though.

Abraham's there, at 34 seconds, alive and apparently out of the situation the group was in by the season finale, so I guess it's safe to say it ain't Abe.

Also, just watched it again, he's with the group at 49 seconds. It's a shot from above and you can't see their faces, but that hair color is unmistakable.

Given that Glenn only shows up in front of Lucille, he's looking more and more like the main candidate. 

• Like 1

I would assume that any teaser is not going to reveal who died and that they could use old footage or record new footage for the purpose of a trailer to obscure who is alive. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ruki said:

Like, why not just show us in the finale instead of in the freaking teaser (well, hinted) for next season?

Because now people are talking about it and it's on peoples lips spreading the word. If he died then the conversation is just "Glenn's dead, now what?" (and no, that's not a spoiler for anyone worried).

I think it was shitty creatively too, but business wise it does make some sense.

I've been seeing discussion/speculation that 2 people are going to die. Like one dies the expected way and the other dies some other way shortly afterwards.

Spoiler

A bunch of people seem convinced that both Glenn and Abraham are going to die in the season premiere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noah said:

I've been seeing discussion/speculation that 2 people are going to die. Like one dies the expected way and the other dies some other way shortly afterwards.

Hide contents

A bunch of people seem convinced that both Glenn and Abraham are going to die in the season premiere.

Spoiler

That would actually make a lot of sense. Make people think "oh, we've figured it out" and then hit them with the double whammy for genuine shock.

• Like 1