AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

All those diseases would be present in America anyway in laboratories. Pretty much most of them are present in the wild too but they can be controlled with medicine. Take the medicine away though.

Case in point, Dengue Fever in Florida this year. RIP LL

Also, that was why they blew up the CDC. Remember his rant about stuff you don't want getting out?

It was a comic scene. I just looked it up on the wiki. This probably was the show's adaption of that scene since by the time Tyreese joined the group in the show the workout/gym area has already been cleared for a long time.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/01/george-romero-turned-down-the-walking-dead

Romero turned down doing an episode or two of The Walking Dead, called it a "soap opera with zombies". Which isn't wrong, but a little harsh.

But if you've seen a Romero film in the last 20 or so years, you'll probably understand why this is absolutely for the best. His last few films makes Francis Ford Coppola look like he's still got it.

I'm seeing a lot of pro-Carol, fuck Rick around.

You guys get that she killed and burned two people? Right? And that if Tyreese ever found out, he'd probably brutally kill her. Rick pretty much gave her a head start.

Would you want a woman that burned and killed two people hanging around your kids?

You guys get that she killed and burned two people? Right? And that if Tyreese ever found out, he'd probably brutally kill her. Rick pretty much gave her a head start.

Would you want a woman that burned and killed two people hanging around your kids?

You get why she did it, right ?

Were it random woman #237 ... or say a woman from the group from the Gov, I'd be all about having her go on or being "dealt with."

This is Carol ... she'd already been looking out for my son and wife (indirectly) by the time I showed up to the original group. I've known her since pretty much Day 1 of the end of the world. I know her about as well as you possibly can given everything. Honestly, I can say that with everything taken into account that I may not send her packing after this ... but I also wouldn't exactly step in the way of anyone dealing with her either at this point.

Were it random woman #237 ... or say a woman from the group from the Gov, I'd be all about having her go on or being "dealt with."

This is Carol ... she'd already been looking out for my son and wife (indirectly) by the time I showed up to the original group. I've known her since pretty much Day 1 of the end of the world. I know her about as well as you possibly can given everything. Honestly, I can say that with everything taken into account that I may not send her packing after this ... but I also wouldn't exactly step in the way of anyone dealing with her either at this point.

I didn't realize they were at a stage where being ill is grounds for killing someone in their sleep and burning their corpses in a pretty bloody and horrible fashion. I mean, it's the end of the world but at least they usually ask.

Carol did what she did and had to pay for it. Better she go on her own, well prepared, than Tyreese ends up doing something he can't come back from. And this way she doesn't die bloody. Straight away, any way.

I didn't realize they were at a stage where being ill is grounds for killing someone in their sleep and burning their corpses in a pretty bloody and horrible fashion. I mean, it's the end of the world but at least they usually ask.

Carol did what she did and had to pay for it. Better she go on her own, well prepared, than Tyreese ends up doing something he can't come back from. And this way she doesn't die bloody. Straight away, any way.

If only there were evidence that there was something more to it than simply "being ill" ... or if only there'd been a significant issue/threat ... or if only they didn't have the capability to deal with whatever it was ... or ... yeah.

It wasn't a case of they got "ill" and she felt like what she did was a good idea. You're underselling the crap out of the issue.

• Like 1

If only there were evidence that there was something more to it than simply "being ill" ... or if only there'd been a significant issue/threat ... or if only they didn't have the capability to deal with whatever it was ... or ... yeah.

It wasn't a case of they got "ill" and she felt like what she did was a good idea. You're underselling the crap out of the issue.

Sure, she had a reason for it. But she still killed them in their sleep and burned their bodies. I'm pretty sure they deserved better than that, at the very least a choice. It wasn't hers to make. Having a reason behind what she did doesn't change it.