AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

I really hope the spinoff is a summer season series. Could really use it to do some fun things leading in to the fall premiere of TWD. but I also think it needs to be completely different than TWD. Maybe set in another country, definitely at least another area of the U.S. like the north. Hell, all original characters and beginning right at the start of the outbreak could be cool.

This. Give me Minnesota from the start of the outbreak or California or Miami or something.

I really hope the spinoff is a summer season series. Could really use it to do some fun things leading in to the fall premiere of TWD. but I also think it needs to be completely different than TWD. Maybe set in another country, definitely at least another area of the U.S. like the north. Hell, all original characters and beginning right at the start of the outbreak could be cool.

This. Give me Minnesota from the start of the outbreak or California or Miami or something.

I want to see the origin story of the returning character that was shown in the last 10 seconds of lasts night episode....

Governor comes back. Is about to stage an ambush. A returning Carol sees him and puts a bullet in the back of his head. Full of gratitude, the prison group invites her to return. No one tells Tyreese that Carol killed Karen (they blame it on the recently deceased Dr. S claiming he turned mad from the flu). Throughout the rest of the season, Carol and Tyreese find that they have much in common and fall in love. Guilt stricken, Carol finally tells Tyreese that it was she who murdered Karen, and also that she's carrying Tyreese's baby. The camera pans over to a horrified Tyreese. Suddenly, the governor appears on a hill overlooking the prison. He now has a steel plate in the back of his head. The scene fades ending season 4.

• Like 1

Governor comes back. Is about to stage an ambush. A returning Carol sees him and puts a bullet in the back of his head. Full of gratitude, the prison group invites her to return. No one tells Tyreese that Carol killed Karen (they blame it on the recently deceased Dr. S claiming he turned mad from the flu). Throughout the rest of the season, Carol and Tyreese find that they have much in common and fall in love. Guilt stricken, Carol finally tells Tyreese that it was she who murdered Karen, and also that she's carrying Tyreese's baby. The camera pans over to a horrified Tyreese. Suddenly, the governor appears on a hill overlooking the prison. He now has a steel plate in the back of his head. The scene fades ending season 4.

That sounds like something they would have done on Passions, that god awful (but hilarious) soap opera... so, please, no. No.

I'd love another area of the country being taken on from Day 1 with a whole new set of characters ... have it go on and eventually lead into the original cast/story ? Maybe see groups we've seen come in contact with the original set as the seasons have gone on ? So much potential awesomeness.

Really powerful scene with Hershel there at the end when he tries to read the Bible ... VERY powerful. Holy hell yes he's amazing.

Thoughts on the major character return and the direction of the season, including comic spoilers...

I think a major point that they were trying to get across on Sunday that the prison is not secure. That one fence caved in and now the prison is pretty vulnerable. The governor eventually met his fate in the comics in a big, final battle at the prison that eventually saw the prison overrun with walkers and Rick and Carl on the run, then eventually they meet up with Eugene, Abraham, and Rosita. Honestly, I think that's where the rest of this half of Season 4 is headed. That the big confrontation with the Governor will see the end to the time at the prison and Rick's group is again sent out on the run and when the season restarts in February is when they meet the Abraham and company.

Who has been feeding the Walkers?????

I thought it would be fairly obvious after this week...

In spoilers due to discussion about the end of the most recent episode.

I'm not sure the Governor is himself the one feeding the walkers considering it seemed to be someone from inside the gates of the prison doing it - and I don't know if the Governor would've been able to sneak through the fence each night to feed the walkers or if he has someone on the inside doing it.

That one little girl is the freaking devil. Just saying.

Yeah, I don't think it's the GOV either. I think it was the little girl since we've not seen anything of it since she's been in the "sick" area. Add that to the whole bit a few episodes where they were naming them and essentially playing with them ...

That one little girl is the freaking devil. Just saying.

Yeah, I don't think it's the GOV either. I think it was the little girl since we've not seen anything of it since she's been in the "sick" area. Add that to the whole bit a few episodes where they were naming them and essentially playing with them ...

Not to mention when she stepped in that cell, she started playing with the blood

Why are you people spoiling things in a thread meant specifically for the show? Common sense says not to come in here if you haven't seen the newest episode. I messed up a couple times and came in without seeing an episode but that was my own fault and I learned to not do that again.

Anyway I don't see how any group of people would let Zombies pile up against the fence like they do. Clear it every morning and any time there is like more than 12 up on it by stabbing through the holes.

Its just a courtesy for people who might not have seen it yet

• Like 2