EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Sorry about the delay guys. I just couldnt find a good time to play that wouldnt have Drags up at like 4 AM until now. We just played the most amazing close back and forth game I have ever played in my life! I managed to pull it out 35-31 when he couldnt complete his last pass on the 6 yard line with like 8 seconds left. Wow it was nerve racking.

Again sorry for the wait. Lets do this! :)

Ugh, cannot believe I lost that game. Great game, real close (35-31) and there were several late lad switches, but that's one of the more frustrating games I've played. Ryan Grant had a freak 70-odd ayrd touchdown that shouldn't have been more than a 2 yard loss, I had 5' 180 lbs. halfbacks lining up at fullback and receiver in crucial moments of the game (and in neither case had I ballsed up the depth chart), and to cap it all, in his first game back after losing last season to a torn pectoral muscle, Forte gets tripped from behind and...BREAKS HIS JAW?!?!?!?!?! Fortunately he's only out for three weeks, but christ that's unfair. I find it hard enough to run as it is (default sliers are horrendous).

EDIT: Rereading my psot, came cross as a bit whiny >_> Was a great game, Srar played really well.

That pass at the end, I don't know what the hell happened, I guess I didn't give him time to set his foot, but the wideout was ridiculously open, would've been an easy score.

Just to add, we've rolled to week 2, sorry about the delay guys, we'll try and pick up the pace from now on. Also, whoever it was who asked for whoever free agent it was, go ahead and sign him.

I just want to say thanks to the 49ers for letting this be the most amazing game I have ever played in. I somehow managed to take a lead with 1:20 left in the game. I opted out of tying the game and went for it on 4th and inches. I scored more quickly than I would have liked and paid for it. He scored with 18 seconds left. Then like in a dream scene, Donnie Avery takes it 103 yards to the house to take the lead back with 4 seconds left. Luck on my part for sure, Jackson finally got a rhythm the second half and beasted with 4 of my 5 touchdowns.

Steven Jackson for MVP. He already has like 500+ all purpose yards.

Apparently the Dallas defensive backfield have had 360 vision installed. Fucking hell, I know I throw some bad picks sometimes, but there's no way in hell they could've seen the ball and reacted the way they did.

Still, not all bad news. Asked to fill Forte's shoes and start the second game of his rookie season, Devan Nieves carried for 45 yards off 15 carries. Not impressive on paper, but there were some important first down-earners there. He also had 4 catches for 96 yards and a touchdown, which came on the opening drive, caught a screen, punched Demarcus wAre in the mouth and bolted 66 yards down the sideline . Unfortunately the replay machine is busted and stops two secodns into all my highlights at the moment so I can't save it. Gay.

The franchise site was down last night when I went to check, but now it's up so I guess the servers should be too.

EDIT: Can we change players positions in this league? I've heard of other leagues being able to but only the owner of the franchise is able to do it. Just wondering.

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Just finished my week 2 game and it wasn't as easy as I expected. Lynch is a bitch (rhyme intended) to keep behind that yellow line and Buffalo having the #1 QB in the draft doesn't help, So it was back and forth with my offense refusing to get going and my D failing to contain Lynch.

Then I hold Buffalo to a 3 and out with less than 2mins left using time-outs to give us a shot at taking the lead before halftime. Fat load of help that was, Forced to punt when Webb - My usual return guy, Comes up big on Special teams forces a big fumble which Suggs scoops up and walks into the endzone for 6.

Then about 30 seconds later Webb comes up big on Special Teams taking the kickoff of the second half 80 odd yards to the 20. Which set us up for the TD that puts us up by 2 scores.

Then my offense and defence start to click and we extend the lead so it's almost impossible for them to come back. But like the stubborn bastards that they are. They drive down to my 30 and proceed to throw a pick into the end zone and now were stuck at the 1 (How I was steamin' mad when I saw this) and of course I get hit for a safety. I get the ball back from the Bills after the safety punt and with about the 1:30 or so left in the game, I decided to not run out the clock and punish them for that damn safety by hitting Mason with a bullet in the endzone to put the icing on the cake.

Couple of injury scares during the game but they were all "Will return soon" so I'm good.

Yay for Special Teams awesomeness!

Got some highlight vids, Saved from EASW and then uploaded to youtube.

- FUMMMMMMMMMMBLE!

- 80yard kick return

- Reeds pick from last week v Steelers.