General Television Thread

Hellfire

Such a good episode :)

Also, I am loving Battlestar Galactica, but midway through season 2.5 it seems like they are afraid to kill off any main characters. I hope this changes....sorta....there are only a few characters who I dislike.

....why did I have to open my big mouth?

Why the hell did they have to kill Billy?! I liked Billy, he was one of my fav characters! Fucking terrorists!

:angry:

Watching Shameless through again, god I love this show! I miss Steve. I usually dislike Justin Chatwin, but he's such a loveable scamp in this. :wub:

Also Emmy Rossum gets more gorgeous every time she's on my monitor! I love her so. Fiona is such a great character too. Can't wait for tonights episode.

Also, I am loving Battlestar Galactica, but midway through season 2.5 it seems like they are afraid to kill off any main characters. I hope this changes....sorta....there are only a few characters who I dislike.

Why the hell did they have to kill Billy?! I liked Billy, he was one of my fav characters! Fucking terrorists!

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how far away you were from that episode, since I knew it was coming up for you and the timing of that question was great. It was apparently down to contract disputes - they wanted him to sign a deal through the end of the series but he didn't want to commit, so they killed him off rather than investing more screen time into a character whose actor might bail at any time. Still, it was sad - the person who eventually replaces him pales in comparison to how great he was.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how far away you were from that episode, since I knew it was coming up for you and the timing of that question was great. It was apparently down to contract disputes - they wanted him to sign a deal through the end of the series but he didn't want to commit, so they killed him off rather than investing more screen time into a character whose actor might bail at any time. Still, it was sad - the person who eventually replaces him pales in comparison to how great he was.

Just finished watching "The Captain's Hand"

Wow, the Pegasus has no lucks...that was their...3rd commander? Ha!

But now Apollo is in charge :D

Yep, for something that could easily have been a sloppy way to add length to the season ("Another Battlestar!? What's gonna happen now!?" type thing), pretty much everything that happens with the Pegasus is awesome.

Get hyped for the season finale. The Season 3 finale is my favorite, but that show just really knows how to bring it for the end of each season. I can't imagine having to wait for a new season to start - I only got into the series about a year after it ended, and I'm almost glad I wasn't following it as it aired, would've driven me crazy.

Yep, for something that could easily have been a sloppy way to add length to the season ("Another Battlestar!? What's gonna happen now!?" type thing), pretty much everything that happens with the Pegasus is awesome.

Get hyped for the season finale. The Season 3 finale is my favorite, but that show just really knows how to bring it for the end of each season. I can't imagine having to wait for a new season to start - I only got into the series about a year after it ended, and I'm almost glad I wasn't following it as it aired, would've driven me crazy.

I felt that way after the season 1 finale.....yay box sets!

Yeah, I quite liked it, even with Jay Leno infecting the screen for a couple seconds.

Also, terrible news for Benji; Paz de la Huerta won't be on the next season of Boardwalk Empire. Bobby Cannavale will, though! Yay?

Yeah, I quite liked it, even with Jay Leno infecting the screen for a couple seconds.

Also, terrible news for Benji; Paz de la Huerta won't be on the next season of Boardwalk Empire. Bobby Cannavale will, though! Yay?

For reals? :(

I suppose Bobby is a good addition, I've liked him on most of the stuff I've seen him on... but Lucy :( Do you know if she's been cut fully, or is their a chance of guest starring?

Anybody watching Alcatraz? I'm just about caught all the way up. Seems ok, nothing incredible but I am a sucker for this type of show. There's enough overarching mystery to make me wonder what's actually happening, it's good seeing Hurley again, and Sam Neil is in it - those three things are enough for me to stick with it.