General Television Thread

Hellfire

I am DVRing Alcatraz in case the reviews imply it gets better. I've got too much stuff I need to catch up on to give it a shot just yet, but I don't want this to be a Fringe thing where it gets much better and it's too late for me to catch up.

Alcatraz...fuck. I knew I forgot to set my dvr for something last night

Holy shit. Alcatraz has started? I'm excited.

Yep, opened up last night with two episodes.

Just finished the second and it was glorious. It's early, but I can tell already I'm going to love this show. Finish to the second episode was brilliant.

What's the show about?

Just finished the second and it was glorious. It's early, but I can tell already I'm going to love this show. Finish to the second episode was brilliant.

What's the show about?

"On March 21st, 1963, Alcatraz officially closed. All of the prisoners were transferred off the island...only that's not what happened...not at all!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jAlFqvASU

What's the show about?

"On March 21st, 1963, Alcatraz officially closed. All of the prisoners were transferred off the island...only that's not what happened...not at all!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jAlFqvASU

Oh wow, that looks awesome. I may have to find it tonight.

Watched the first episode. Seemed like a mediocre X-Files crossed with 4400. Still I'll keep watching and hopefully get invested in the characters, though I'm not confident considering how awkward some of the scenes seemed (especially the ones involving that dude who used to play the devil on that Kevin Smith show). Composer was on form as usual though.

It does get better after few episodes and even more so when you get to second season.

I started watching Heroes again, watching third episode now and hell this show was so good in the beginning. Recently got the last season on dvd to complete the series so might watch it entirely.

Edited by The Sandman