General Television Thread

Hellfire

They even have a podcast together. Never listened to it but I'm sure there's no way Feinberg has speech patterns nearly as irritating as Alvarez.

They even have a podcast together. Never listened to it but I'm sure there's no way Feinberg has speech patterns nearly as irritating as Alvarez.

The podcast is pretty good. And MPH is wrong about both men, but then go figure.

You ever watch a show, see a scene, and know how the episode is going to end about a third of the show before it actually does? That was what happened to me with last night's Grey's Anatomy. Could we get ONE season that

doesn't involve somebody from the main cast leaving, usually by death? Okay, Season Seven gave us that, I think... but still, it threatened to get rid of some cast members. This one ended with a private plane crash that had quite a few of the people from Seattle Grace. Karev got lucky, because Robbins kicked him off the trip, but other than that, I think that only Avery and Kepner (ironic, eh?) weren't there. Predictability sucks sometimes.

You ever watch a show, see a scene, and know how the episode is going to end about a third of the show before it actually does? That was what happened to me with last night's Grey's Anatomy. Could we get ONE season that

doesn't involve somebody from the main cast leaving, usually by death? Okay, Season Seven gave us that, I think... but still, it threatened to get rid of some cast members. This one ended with a private plane crash that had quite a few of the people from Seattle Grace. Karev got lucky, because Robbins kicked him off the trip, but other than that, I think that only Avery and Kepner (ironic, eh?) weren't there. Predictability sucks sometimes.

Yeah, my guess is its either Sloane or Lexie that is going to bite it.

Reports have just came out that Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Patrick Dempsey, Justin Chambers, James Pickens Jr. and Chandra Wilson all have signed on for two more seasons.

My company are offering apprenticeships, £9000 a year. :shifty:

Sign me up, that's about £8000 more than I'm earning now.

NBC has cancelled Awake and a bunch of shows you don't care about (like Are You There, Chelsea?).

Elsewhere, ABC has renewed Happy Endings, which I should really get on watching sometime, for a full season order. I think I'm Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 away from everything I watch being back next season.

Guest mr. potato head

You should definitely watch Happy Endings. It's a really brisk show that might not be on the level of Community or Parks and Rec, but comes a lot closer than you'd expect (past the first few episodes of season 1 when it was still finding itself). It's made Elisha Cuthbert into an enjoyable sitcom star, bewilderingly.

NBC has cancelled Awake and a bunch of shows you don't care about (like Are You There, Chelsea?).

Elsewhere, ABC has renewed Happy Endings, which I should really get on watching sometime, for a full season order. I think I'm Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 away from everything I watch being back next season.

Good news GoGo and all other Van Der Beek fans.... Don't Trust the B---- has been renewed!! It's such a neat little show, and Van Der Beek is so awesome on it.

Edited by Ron

Joy! It's a fun little show, generally at least a couple things I really get a kick out of per episode.

So that's... yeah. Every network show I watch and like is definitely coming back. Glee and Smash and probably The Office are also coming back and... I certainly watch those.

Oh, poo. I rather liked Awake too.

• Like 1