{PS3} FIFA 10 Tournament

Baddar

This is something I'd love to do again this year.

There's been problems with friends connecting with friends though up to now, so to get things rolling, I'd like some names of those interested. Also, you will be required to do some "testing" with others who will be playing in the tournament to check that games are connecting with each other correctly, simply because I don't want the problem of last year where people couldn't connect to Captain Kirk and vice-versa.

So;

PSN:

When I'm available this weekend:

----

The last part will be so that we can all make sure we're on each others friend list and test the connection, as it were.

If you're unavailable at any time this weekend, don't worry. The sooner we make sure we can all play each other without a problem, the sooner we can get this baby started.

I will confirm that Bluebirds (who won the one we finished properly last year, I believe. Or was it TCO? Anyway...) will definitely play this time around as well, although he can't access EWB any more and hasn't been able to for months.

Edited by Baddar D

Oh and Bluebirds won last year, but I'm much, much better now, so I'll be winning it. :D

PSN: Nalareg

When I'm available this weekend: Anytime up until Saturday night. Away on Sunday.

I don't need testing BTW, I'm NAT type 1 now, meaning I can connect with 99.9% of people. Happy to give you a game tonight, though Baddar. If we're dibsing teams, I want Sunderland. They're fucking awesome this year.

I'll play you at some point tomorrow, TCO.

I don't think we should dibsy teams this time. I'm hoping we'll have 8 again, enough for two groups of four. So we can just pick the best 8 club teams on the game (United, Chelsea, Barca, Real and whoever else, I guess) and then "draft" them out to everyone.

Then for stage two we could undergo a swap of sorts. Say, if someone ended up with Barca, but wanted to be Real and the person paired with them didn't mind swapping then it'd be all good to change.

Anyhow, let's get numbers/working connections sorted first. There's me, TCO and Bluebirds so far, but I know Berry (already registered on here) from PESGaming will want to play as well so we're halfway there already. I'm hoping Liam and Captain Kirk join too, which leaves another one if I can get hold of AJ on PSN.

So, confirmed are;

Baddar

Bluebirds

Captain Kirk

TheCoolOne

Still waiting on Berry. He'll play, I'm sure. I would think Liam will too. There's also a guy I know who'd play in the tourny but isn't a member here. I'll get him to play if there isn't enough interest.

I'm in, mate. I'm always available at weekends, I'm happy to play some quick matches now infact.

My PSN = Berry-94

Team Preferences = None. I'll play with any team.

Since the patch has been released by EA, I'm finishing a lot more online matches so there shouldn't be any problems at my end, I just hope everything goes to plan. Last year, I remember now, I didn't get past the first round due to connection problems at the Team Selection screen. No matter what, it just wouldn't have it. So, fingers crossed, we have fun :)

Likewise, if anyone fancies a game sometime, feel free to add me thumbsup.gif

I guess having International teams would be a nice change... perhaps we could have 2 tournaments one after the other?

''EWB Champions League'' and ''EWB World Cup'' cool.gif

Edited by Berry