{PS3} FIFA 10 Tournament

Baddar

So I just need to add Mike Widdows from that last, got the other 2. Played one game as Spain a while ago, I was a little rusty and played shite, but still managed to win 2-1, thanks to a jammy OG and a last minute goal. Should be a good tournament.

Since it is me and you first, I'm going to be online at various times this weekend, if we cross paths, we'll play. If we haven't got it done by the end of the weekend, we'll organise a time on Monday or Tuesday to play.

And Holland, awesome. The team I'd have wanted.

I haven't got much doing today, so if you can give me a time, we'll get it done, tomorrow it'll be less likely I'll be on often.

Make it around 3 o'clock then, if thats ok with you.

Yeah that's fine. I feel like I'm a marked man in this group :D

Looking over you're online record Baddar, it's pretty similar to mine and I've been very dodgy with Spain in my 3 practice games, conceeding 6 in 3 games, much more than I usually do.

Not to brag, but 3 of my defeats recently have been 3-0 d/c losses when I've been in winning positions. Sure, I've lost my fair share of games, but nowhere near what the record says. :/

A 5-1 lead against my mate was wiped out by a 90th minute d/c not too long ago.

I haven't got much doing today, so if you can give me a time, we'll get it done, tomorrow it'll be less likely I'll be on often.

Make it around 3 o'clock then, if thats ok with you.

Yeah that's fine. I feel like I'm a marked man in this group :D

Looking over you're online record Baddar, it's pretty similar to mine and I've been very dodgy with Spain in my 3 practice games, conceeding 6 in 3 games, much more than I usually do.

I fully expect you to beat me, so I wouldn't worry. I'm wayyyyy too hit and miss, really.

So, do I need to be play semi-assisted to even it out? I don't at the moment (never really thought about fiddling about too much, to be honest), but if I change now, I don't want to be going in to the game blind, so to speak.

Having seen it mentioned in here or the other thread, I had been planning to change the style of it, but I don't want to go into the thing whilst testing it out, so will stick to what I've got.

Might change it as I progress with the tournament though.

The shooting on semi is a lot better, I find. Sure, if you're aiming a shot towards the corner flag, invarably that's where it'll end up, but this way less shots go straight at the 'keeper.

Passing on semi is a good challenge offline, but too hard online when the opponent is playing on assisted.

You should have just played the actual game, that can only lead to wasted time and confusion.

Yeah, now I realise we should've just played the tourny game then. If I knew who the kid was, his PSN completely different to username on here, mind you he was using England shifty.gif

I didn't do bad in those 2 friendlies we played, considering I'm a full-manual'er

France 1-1 Germany

Shots - 10-3

On Target - 7-2

Possession - 48%-52%

Goals: Podolski (Ger) 27, Benzema (Fra) 71.

Red Cards: Lahm (Ger) 10.

----

Very even game. I was nervous but felt with the chances I created I shouldn't have lost the match. I fired a shot over the bar from about 10 yards after his GK made a save. The net was empty. At 0-1, that didn't do a lot for confidence. Glad I equalised though. After playing Mike for the first time, I'm now certain there's no "whipping boy" (unless it turns out to be me unsure.gif ) in this group.

The red means Lahm can't play in the next match against Spain. Ouch.