Great TV Not on DVD

Benji

Looking for some good shows that never made it to DVD, can be a single pilot, a mini-series or a full series. Was thinking about it the other day when I realised that I hadn't heard anything more about "Nobody's Watching" for ages, got me thinking about the Aquaman pilot too.

There's an amazing British Post-Apocalyptic show called The Last Train that I started a thread about a year or so ago. The thread got quite popular and quite a few people said that they found the show and really enjoyed it. Can't remember if you were one of them. According to Wikipedia...

As of July 2009, the series has not been released on DVD or any other format and has never played in the USA at all.
  • Like 1

There's an amazing British Post-Apocalyptic show called The Last Train that I started a thread about a year or so ago. The thread got quite popular and quite a few people said that they found the show and really enjoyed it. Can't remember if you were one of them. According to Wikipedia...

As of July 2009, the series has not been released on DVD or any other format and has never played in the USA at all.

Ah! That was one of the ones I was thinking of, I remembered you'd made the thread and I think I watched part of one of the episodes but couldn't find the rest so I let it lie, something I'll definitely need to hunt out, cheers :)

All That, Keenan & Kel, and Undergrads.

I've seen the first two on The N in repeats; they have not aged that well, sadly.

For me, Daria still qualifies but I think that's going to be on DVD later this year. Also the third season of Pete & Pete needs to be released, dammit, that is a '90s Nick show that is just as good now as it was when it was released.

Mysterious Cities of Gold finally made it onto DVD a couple of years ago which was a terribly overlooked series from long ago.

Outlaws (AN incredible BBC series from a few years ago about small-time defence attorneys starring Phil Daniels) was released on DVD but had a tiny release meaning that the DVD is really expensive IF you can find it. That needs a bigger re-release.

All That, Keenan & Kel, and Undergrads.

I have Undergrads on DVD. I don't know if it was just region 1, but it was released.

Two Guys A Girl and a Pizza Place and The Norm Show never got DVD releases. I get why, but it still sucks. I'd love to have DVD's of Ken Finkelman's non-Newsroom series, but they also never got released.