Lost Season 6 (spoilers)

TKz

It's in the Sky Planner now for 5am on Sky 1/HD1, this is great!

Not that I;m going to stay up for it, I'll Sky+ it and watch it in the morining, but it'll save me downloading it and I'll get to watch it in HD!

I noticed it being mentioned in The Ring anout Over the Limit's buy rate being affected by this, but does this not start an hour after the event finishes?

The recap episode begins everywhere in North America (except for the West Coast) at the same time as Over the Limit (8PM EST) which is followed by the finale at 9PM-11:30PM EST.

We're seeing it at the same time as the West Coast, at 5am here. So they're like 8 hours behind us. They get it at 9 their time, we get it at 5 our time... everybody else has already seen it at 2am our time :@

Why can't they just show it at 2, they have fucking Football's Next Star and Journeyman on at that time.

An "enhanced" version of the pilot is on ABC right now if anyone's interested.

EDIT

And also, I can't believe for six years, I've thought that Drive Shaft's song was "You Are Everybody," rather than "You All Everybody."

It's a lame song anyway. Charlie's Piano Song was so much better.

• Like 1

So did they die in the original crash and all the rest was fake or was sideways land where you went while waiting for the rest of the flight to die? I actually was pulling for the "you're all already dead" when Lost first came on the air but now I dont understand it. Especially since the little group made it off in the plane. Or am I missing something else? Hurley did talk about Ben being a good number 2 so did that all happen and they died many years later?

So did they die in the original crash and all the rest was fake or was sideways land where you went while waiting for the rest of the flight to die? I actually was pulling for the "you're all already dead" when Lost first came on the air but now I dont understand it. Especially since the little group made it off in the plane. Or am I missing something else? Hurley did talk about Ben being a good number 2 so did that all happen and they died many years later?

I'd try to sort it out, but the way that ended, I'm not even sure the writers know what the fuck happened....

That ending was SOOOOO disappointing, and you should never do a finale and open more questions that don't get answered. The Jimmy Kimmel special should be interesting.

• Like 2

Not necessarily where I thought they were going with it, but as I think about it, I'm becoming more and more okay with the fact they did. I'm personally not bothered by what was essentially 2.5 hours of hands off as far as answering mysteries goes, but I understand some people will be.

EDIT:

It should be extremely clear when the deaths occurred, though. Christian explains it to Jack verbatim, and we see Jack die.

Edited by HeartlineTwist
  • Like 1

I thought it was a really, really amazing ending, actually.

There is still some confusion, but I don't think anybody could HONESTLY expect that they would neatly tie everything up perfectly by the end.

What it all meant is that while some died before jack and some far far after, the point is that in this alternate universe, that is where they were all coming together at last, to be with the people who shaped their lives more than anybody else.

A perfectly fitting ending to an amazing, amazing show.

• Like 6

I think the only answer we don't have right now is what happened with the island. Which is pretty important in my mind.

It survived, life went on. The exchange between Ben & Hurley cemented that, IMO. Hugo was Jacob and Ben was Richard.

I thought the ending was amazing personally and I'm just a sucker for endings that have TV shows come full circle.

EDIT:

Theories on the significance of Ben not going in?

Mine is that he's in sort of a purgatory and still has to atone for his actions.

Edited by TheSqauredCircleMessiah

Theories on the significance of Ben not going in?

Did Ben and Jack ever see eye-to-eye?

I thought the finale was the perfect ending and I don't really care that they didn't answer everything because if they did it would only lead to more questions like they have alluded to in the Jacob/MIB episode.