UFC 2010

9 to 5

GSP really is a cocksucker. Not only did he steal the title from me in my 2nd last fight, he made me tap like a bitch to a kimura AGAIN. :bang: My career went out with a thud after that, with my final fight being against Jon Fitch, getting the 2nd round KO for the win. I must say though, my stats are Super CAF like :shifty:

I wish Herb Dean was unlockable as a fighter so i could kick his ass for ruining my match. Playing through title defense mode using Anderson Silva. Tore through D,C,B,and part of A block. next up I face Chris Leben come out and instantly get the Muay Thai clinch. I start pounding Leben's face with my knees. One more knee should have rocked him but Dean pulls us apart. I go to jab Leben and get plastered with a hook ko'ing me. talk about pissed.

EDIT: God damn you, GSP! The fucker ended my reign with an arm triangle. Time to rebound against Thiago Alves.

I say we team up and take the bastard out, he screwed me over too. I'll take the left knee, you take the right.

Then double arm bar and we share the title.

I just went all three rounds with Thiago Alves. His corner was celebrating and my corner was all like 'Well, shit.' Then we both came to a split desicion. Got demoted to a UFN main card fight against Frank Trigg.

Do you mean a draw?

A split decision would mean one judge had the fight for one fighter and the other two judges' for the opponent.

I wish Herb Dean was unlockable as a fighter so i could kick his ass for ruining my match. Playing through title defense mode using Anderson Silva. Tore through D,C,B,and part of A block. next up I face Chris Leben come out and instantly get the Muay Thai clinch. I start pounding Leben's face with my knees. One more knee should have rocked him but Dean pulls us apart. I go to jab Leben and get plastered with a hook ko'ing me. talk about pissed.

Which makes me wonder if referees have different logic to them when it comes to standups...

I've been wondering that as well. Forget which ref it was but I was BJ Penn playing against my friend. I get him in rubber guard and pound on his face. he's trying to counter and get better position but within a few seconds we are stood up

EDIT: God damn you, GSP! The fucker ended my reign with an arm triangle. Time to rebound against Thiago Alves.

I say we team up and take the bastard out, he screwed me over too. I'll take the left knee, you take the right.

Then double arm bar and we share the title.

I just went all three rounds with Thiago Alves. His corner was celebrating and my corner was all like 'Well, shit.' Then we both came to a split desicion. Got demoted to a UFN main card fight against Frank Trigg.

Do you mean a draw?

A split decision would mean one judge had the fight for one fighter and the other two judges' for the opponent.

Yes, I ment a draw. I dumb like that.

Anyways, demolished Frank Trigg for three whole rounds, but just couldn't seem to finish him off completely, but I still got the UD. I've got Mike Swick on a PPV Undercard and hopefully from there it's Dan Hardy, Alves again and the winner of GSP/Fitch.

Is it me or do GSP and Fitch fight for the title every time?

OK, so I chose to stay at Welter. I beat Thiago Alves and paulo Thiago, and then get offered a Champion VS Champion match of me VS the Middleweight Champion, Anderson Silva. I said yes, although fuklly expecting to lose.

1:04 seconds in the first round Silva gets KO'd. Your winner and NEW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION!

EDIT: And GSP just raped me for my Welterweight Belt :( I couldnt stop him from taking me down, rocked him twice, but then he took me down when I was half gassed and subbed me.

EDIT 2: I think the game is glitched. It still reognizes me as Welterweight champion, despite losing to GSP, and I'm defending against Welterweights, yet in the Rankings sceen, I'm Middleweight Champion. The only upside is I'll be getting another shot at GSP soon me thinks :)

I live out in the boonies where undoubtedly we don't need high speed internet access. So yeah I love to play online but the only internet I have is netzero and I highly doubt it will work lol

• Like 1

Jesus....on advanced this game is KICKING MY ASS. I got a win on PPV, and then pow! I lose. On UFN I SLAUGHTER...but the second I get on PPV I can't do shit. I doubt I will make it to the hall of fame :/ I am like....18-9.

Also, my conditioning is HORRIBLE now...before I was able to go into fights with like....60-80....now I am lucky if I have 40. Stats are dropping fast now, and I can't get any conditioning...help?

I am at the same point - my trick to get conditioning up is to light train.. but even then you have to rest after a while and that is a 20 percent knockback.

This whole stats cap thing should be patched or made optional because it's a real fucking pain in my ass at this point, I can't play casually anymore.

I thought at this point in my career I would be going to fight camps and expanding my fighter.. but I have absolutely no time for anything like that because of god damn stats decay. Then again this is THQ - king of one step forward and two steps back with the WWE games.

I tried online today for the first time. Took me half an hour to find someone and the lag was so bad that the audio was about 15 seconds in front of what happened. I heard that I was taken down and tapped before it even happened. Second fight was better and I won but still pretty lag-tastic. I think I'll just stay away this year.

That would be awesome, since Herb actually is a fighter in real life (2-3).

Jesus....on advanced this game is KICKING MY ASS. I got a win on PPV, and then pow! I lose. On UFN I SLAUGHTER...but the second I get on PPV I can't do shit. I doubt I will make it to the hall of fame :/ I am like....18-9.

Also, my conditioning is HORRIBLE now...before I was able to go into fights with like....60-80....now I am lucky if I have 40. Stats are dropping fast now, and I can't get any conditioning...help?

I'm having trouble with advanced too, especially as experienced is too easy.

What's this salaverry I keep seeing mentioned?

It's a position - Roy Nelson has it primairily but I've seen it on a few other fights. It's basically you're opponent on his hands and knees and you near his head raining down blows that are near impossible to defend against, it's also where the Crucifix submission starts from.. but I could have explained this ENTIRELY wrong.